Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > Game Store
Reload this Page Store Changes | March 2020

Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

Store Changes | March 2020

17 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Store Changes | March 2020 - Monday 23rd March, 2020, 01:51

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

I thought it would be a fitting time to switch up the online Store, this gives everyone anywhere from 10-40% discounts on many different items.

We have also released the Cerberus boot set to the store, for those who do not wish to grind for it. This coming week brings a large content update, so stay tuned, and lets keep pushing forward.

Mod Jacmob

Near Reality Management Team

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 01:53

very nice! :)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 02:02

Where’s me fuckin Thok’s sword :thok:

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 02:58
1 hour ago, Mod Jacmob said:

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

I thought it would be a fitting time to switch up the online Store, this gives everyone anywhere from 10-40% discounts on many different items.

We have also released the Cerberus boot set to the store, for those who do not wish to grind for it. This coming week brings a large content update, so stay tuned, and lets keep pushing forward.

Mod Jacmob

Near Reality Management Team

Aye this is a neat promotion, maybe one day you should think about revamping ::dpin to make them more valuable as in like a "tier" system 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 03:12
13 minutes ago, Jackmh2 said:

Aye this is a neat promotion, maybe one day you should think about revamping ::dpin to make them more valuable as in like a "tier" system 

Can you go into more detail?  Don't really follow with what you're saying.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 05:27
2 hours ago, Rytur said:

Makes another ''I am back'' thread, and then immediately puts discounts in the store. Last time you posted prior to this was 23rd of December. Fucking lmao.

#cashgrab 

EDIT: I stand corrected. It was 25th of December. Please carry on your scam.

https://near-reality.org/forums/index.php?/topic/30930-important-information-staff-updates/

https://near-reality.org/forums/index.php?/topic/30951-six-year-anniversary-events-moving-forward/

?

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 05:59
2 hours ago, Blood Buns said:

Can you go into more detail?  Don't really follow with what you're saying.

Oh sorry Blood Bun was writing in a hurry and didn't fully explain it xD. But a Tier system for example.

1 Donor Pin = $30 bucks right? So, make a system where instead of needing to donate $400 for Respected Donor (i think it's $400) make it so that every Donor Pin that you REDEEM (Either redeem to take them out of the server OR could derank at a cost) builds up to the next tier. Let me show you like a tier list example.

Tier 1: $30 ( 1 Donor Pin ) ::di Rank

Tier 2: $60 ( 2 Donor Pins ) ::die Rank

Tier 3: $90 ( 3 Donor Pins) 5 Less GWD kills ( Legit what ever you feel like, small things along the way ya know nothing op )

Etc.... 

( Could Skip "x" amounts and be like the 4th Tier = 10 Donor Pins what ever you feel like )

Tier 14: $420 ( 14 Donor Pins ) Respected Donor Rank 

Etc... until whatever

By running this kind of a system it will raise the demand for donor pins in the game and give the players more of incentive to donate towards the server more often ( Which will help a lot with paying for the bills and the Dev team ). This will also give the F2P players a chance to go up the ranks by playing the game and it gives more of an incentive as well.

Of course this is just an idea things could be tweaked/changed with better ideas, but I believe change is a good thing for the server since it's still running an old system ( from back then ) and the game hasn't really changed a whole lot except for the owners.

P.S. Sorry if I messed up on my writing, it's quite hard to explain a system by typing it over saying it for me <3

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 23rd March, 2020, 06:11
9 minutes ago, Jackmh2 said:

Oh sorry Blood Bun was writing in a hurry and didn't fully explain it xD. But a Tier system for example.

1 Donor Pin = $30 bucks right? So, make a system where instead of needing to donate $400 for Respected Donor (i think it's $400) make it so that every Donor Pin that you REDEEM (Either redeem to take them out of the server OR could derank at a cost) builds up to the next tier. Let me show you like a tier list example.

Tier 1: $30 ( 1 Donor Pin ) ::di Rank

Tier 2: $60 ( 2 Donor Pins ) ::die Rank

Tier 3: $90 ( 3 Donor Pins) 5 Less GWD kills ( Legit what ever you feel like, small things along the way ya know nothing op )

Etc.... 

( Could Skip "x" amounts and be like the 4th Tier = 10 Donor Pins what ever you feel like )

Tier 14: $420 ( 14 Donor Pins ) Respected Donor Rank 

Etc... until whatever

By running this kind of a system it will raise the demand for donor pins in the game and give the players more of incentive to donate towards the server more often ( Which will help a lot with paying for the bills and the Dev team ). This will also give the F2P players a chance to go up the ranks by playing the game and it gives more of an incentive as well.

Of course this is just an idea things could be tweaked/changed with better ideas, but I believe change is a good thing for the server since it's still running an old system ( from back then ) and the game hasn't really changed a whole lot except for the owners.

P.S. Sorry if I messed up on my writing, it's quite hard to explain a system by typing it over saying it for me <3

I understand what you're saying.  The issue I see with this system is that all the current RDI and LDI players would need their ranks removed.  This would be because as you donate and hit $400 for example you get RDI, but you also can buy pins with the credits you have purchased.  If you sell all those pins to a player and they redeem them, then that player would also get RDI.  Two players would have gotten the rank for only $400 spent.