Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Media > Goals & Achievements
Reload this Page Mission success

Sign in to follow this  
coalgamev1

Mission success

9 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Mission success - Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 00:32

2 or 3 weeks ago, I came back with a hit list of players that I wanted to hunt and kill. 

Along the way, a lot of alliances were built and hell even a clan was formed and we did pretty well considering our hasty uprising. However, it may come as a slight disappointment to many of you that I unfortunately have no wish or time to properly organize and run a clan. I did it for the sole purpose of opposing the leaders of the pride. In the end, I realized that I had finished what I had come back for after running through my hitlist twice over with the help of some strong alliances. I think It's time for me to return to my training schedule in preparation for new challenges. All of this being said, here is a list of who I believe to be the top PKer's who currently play NR in no particular order

Sanctuary/West Side 

El Chap0 

I hate spots 

Death709 

Swizz 

kekmen ( king obongo) 

Haze420

Noice

Hermoine

I'm sure there are more good PKers out there, maybe i just haven't caught them online.

Special thanks to mr pk 16 and jorge for outstanding loyalty and scouting.

Special fuck you to I am j0n and stiffygoat for their treason against the Maasai Tribe. You are both mediocre. you fear power and challenge. You only seek easy victory. For that you're both pussies in my book. I hope they eat you.

And finally, what to do with all of the loot............

CMCKFhX.png

If you consider yourself a good NHer shoot me a pm on the forums and ill give you a little hookup to keep you rollin.

other than that, I will no longer be online in game. 

Edited by coalgamev1

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 00:49

It was a pleasure fighting you bro, but upsetting you gotta leave so soon! Soon as things are getting all active and shit! I want to thank you for coming to the server after a long time and making the wilderness active forming the clan!! Hopefully you re-think your exit! Or maybe just until Saturday till we fight the staff vs world event! 

Edited by I hate spots