Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page Change Larran's key elite challenge to less

Sign in to follow this  
L 00 t 4 lif

Change Larran's key elite challenge to less

Change Larran's key elite challenge to less  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should the larran's key challenge be decreased?

12 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Change Larran's key elite challenge to less - Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 13:05

The current task is to open 50 larran's chests.

I currently have been doing 100 slayer tasks since the update and got 9 keys so far....

Does that mean people have to do approx 550 slayer tasks to finish this challenge?

I've been spending like 20+ hours on this already and that means it's gonna take 100+ hours.

Just thinking out loud, if it doesn't get changed, also ok :D

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 18:07
10 minutes ago, Digi22 said:

just remove it all together 

just remove digi22 altogether

///

The achievements really need a review and some changes imo; so many achievements just aren't congruent with the others in the designated category; some elite ones take less than an hour whilst others take several.

Indeed, opening the chest 50x, if we assume each task takes 10 mins on average, at 1:50 dr, average 8 creatures per task, it would take 6.25 tasks per key (with no dr increase; I don't know if dr inc. box or row affect it(?)) *50 = 312.5 tasks which is 52 hours of game-play

A tad over the top, especially with there being people who don't really pvm

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 18:35
29 minutes ago, Prioxide said:

I'd say it's fine as it is. Another reason to do wildy slayer.

lol how is 100hr+ for 1 achievement task fine as it is? 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 20:46

I think it should be less, lots of hours played to complete as Micro has shown for 50 keys

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 21:48

The only people that choose to keep it this way is staff. I think that clearly states that "average" players, known as "the community", would like to see this different.

I'd like to ask the developers to consider to change this task. Since most players don't like/agree the current task, there must be wrong something right? 

Anyways; thanks for replys and let's hope this will get taken into further discussion in management :D

EDIT: The reason I mentioned staff as another kind of player, is that I don't believe staff will actually accomplish this elite task. Staff isn't allowed to fight back in wildy and I (almost) never saw them do wildy slayer because of fhis. It's the theoretical (staff) versus practical (others) experience. Might be wrong; would like to hear why then of course! No hard feelings and sorry if it feels like an attack to anyone, I didn't mean to do that.

Edited by L 00 t 4 lif

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 25th March, 2020, 22:33

Some Achievements are *ELITE* for a reason. Although yes, I agree there's a big difference in the amount of time different hard/elite achievements take  (2000 runite ores & 1000 rune bars as hard achievements instead of elite, omegalul) as Microdegen mentioned but come on, it's not an impossible mission to open 50 chests.

Tell me how 100+ hrs for an achievement is not fine as is from your perspective without it being nothing but pure laziness. @crucio

@L 00 T 4 lif - If the players really do want it reduced, keep on telling your "fellow average players" about this thread, show your support in the polls & we'll reduce it, before anyone might start crying how staff votes change the outcome of the suggestion poll, I'm just a player too, it's in every way my personal opinion. I have no problems with it being reduced as I am also lazy but from my perspective it's a good piece of new content & that achievement is a way to get people to do wildy slayer for a little while longer than usual. I do applaud your suggestion though, if more people vote, we'll definitely make it happen.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 00:41

This achievement will be removed soon. Feel free to stop grinding for it. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 00:52

ye i think its far to many should be 5 - 10 - 15 maybe and theres still a grind there.