Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Media > Off-Topic Discussion > Spam
Reload this Page Did i get pid l Testing out editing

Sign in to follow this  
Zander

Did i get pid l Testing out editing

13 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Did i get pid l Testing out editing - Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 00:08

Did I get pid? Only elitist stakers reply pl0xz0r

 

 

-thx

Edited by Zander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 14:10

Lmao pure gold. No that's not pid at all xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 16:07

Id rather want to know why your video is 2:24 long when its actually only 15 seconds.

 

stop making videos please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 16:53
44 minutes ago, middleman said:

Id rather want to know why your video is 2:24 long when its actually only 15 seconds.

 

stop making videos please.

It's clearly stated in the title this is a test, How about you give some constructive criticism instead of being a douche?

 

 

 

Don't stop making video's, If it's something you truly want to do then stick to it, I know you've only recorded two projects so far and you're just getting used to things and you'll just improve every day. Don't listen to those who're trying to just talk shit because odds are they have nothing going for them in life which is why they feel the need to put others down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 17:50
1 hour ago, middleman said:

Id rather want to know why your video is 2:24 long when its actually only 15 seconds.

 

stop making videos please.

hehe next 10 mins of black screen so i can get more ad revenue xd

first time using a new video software I miss Camtasia :[     

ill fix that next time 

I posted in spam since it's nothing meaningful and it was my first time using a different video software

 

54 minutes ago, Thomas said:

It's clearly stated in the title this is a test, How about you give some constructive criticism instead of being a douche?

 

 

 

Don't stop making video's, If it's something you truly want to do then stick to it, I know you've only recorded two projects so far and you're just getting used to things and you'll just improve every day. Don't listen to those who're trying to just talk shit because odds are they have nothing going for them in life which is why they feel the need to put others down.

tyty for encouraging words I don't really mind he said that I would flame myself as well for doing that I should've looked at it before publishing it. 

 

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Lmao pure gold. No that's not pid at all xD

only elite stakers :-0 hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 17:55
3 minutes ago, Zander said:

hehe next 10 mins of black screen so i can get more ad revenue xd

first time using a new video software I miss Camtasia :[     

ill fix that next time 

I posted in spam since it's nothing meaningful and it was my first time using a different video software

 

tyty for encouraging words I don't really mind he said that I would flame myself as well for doing that I should've looked at it before publishing it. 

 

only elite stakers :-0 hehe

True haha, Always review your project before uploading, You never know when you might accidentally click off screen and shot some information you'd rather not show :). My first few video's I had about a minute or two of black screen due to me not realizing I have to cut the music out after I'm done with the full recording of my video. It's just minor things you need to fix :P, I mean Middleman can come in here and say it's a shit video but to tell someone to stop making video's due to a minor mistake is pretty harsh, Keep up the work and you'll get better each and everyday !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 17:56
2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

True haha, Always review your project before uploading, You never know when you might accidentally click off screen and shot some information you'd rather not show :). My first few video's I had about a minute or two of black screen due to me not realizing I have to cut the music out after I'm done with the full recording of my video. It's just minor things you need to fix :P, I mean Middleman can come in here and say it's a shit video but to tell someone to stop making video's due to a minor mistake is pretty harsh, Keep up the work and you'll get better each and everyday !

tyvm ill try to look at more vids on how to get Camtasia really not use to this free editor 

 

initially, I was just posting vids that were meant to be srs but maybe one day ill become more srs about it and get good content but all I do is sit at trade. great incentive i guess hhehehe 

Edited by Zander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report
Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 22nd March, 2018, 18:16
3 minutes ago, rehaaan said:

Editing must have taken hours 

ye i fucking suck at it that's why it's in spam and not in general media yet o.o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Report

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts