Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Media > Staking
Reload this Page The worth of DHL (Dragon Hunter Lancer)

Sign in to follow this  
vorkath

The worth of DHL (Dragon Hunter Lancer)

7 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default The worth of DHL (Dragon Hunter Lancer) - Saturday 4th January, 2020, 22:04

Ever since I was the first to craft the rather slow Dragon Hunter Lancer (Waiting to be buffed, as its supposedly to be the BIS weapon for Raids - as said by @jacmob himself), that can indeed hit rather good on Dragons - I have received numerous offers, but mostly the same repeting question 'How much is DHL worth?'. 

- Truth be told, there was never a right answer, but initially I set a price tag at 20b to let go of it, but max offers were only lingering around 12-15b, so I never sold it. Recently with the rise of eco, I have received numerous 20+ offers, but decided not to sell it as I Did not need the money.

However, Today for some reason I just wanted to see how everyone valued the DHL, given the drop rate on Hydra Claws has been indeed rather low. So I decided to stake it against any offers higher than 25b

I did 3 stakes as in the results below, and fortunately I still have my DHL. I did not screeny the first stake but then I thought I could use the next stake to make this post, so below is the result. There were also some 20b+ but sub 25b offers that I did not accept.

Results:

I decided to blackout the stakers name, but if the players I staked wants to be recognised, LMK and I will mention everyone)

ALL PVP armor sets are DEG

Stake 1: No Screeny but the stake value was similar to the ones below

Stake 2:

https://imgur.com/TnPpAlB

Stake 3: (This stake was for DHL and 10b):

https://imgur.com/64BkpXg

So how much is DHL worth?

- TBH, I still dont know. Thanks

Edited by vorkath

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 4th January, 2020, 23:22

the fact people would stake that much against it makes me laugh honestly. its a great weapon yes but unless they remove items such as lime bp ect from raids which they haven't. it will not be much better if ever actually made better anyway.

gzz on wins tho

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 5th January, 2020, 00:13

Truth be told, I wouldn’t pay above 5-10b for it (if I even had that much) for the simple fact it’s only useful against certain NPC’s, and when it gets buffed (if it hasn’t already) I don’t think it’ll be a DRASTIC notice between Lime or other options. Idk for sure but, I’ll happily stick to my Lime lol. 

Also grz on stake wins. Woulda sucked if you lost it but, you made some hella bank doing so. 

Edited by Zackary

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 5th January, 2020, 12:18

If it ain't good to PK its worth a raw shrimp to me...

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 15th April, 2020, 05:16

i enjoy hitting over 200 on hydra with dhl and if/when raids comes out olm is a dragon so dhl i can only imagine to go up. i paid 20b and dont regret it at all.