Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

Important Information | Staff Updates

23 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Important Information | Staff Updates - Monday 16th March, 2020, 06:57

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

Over the course of the past week I have been re-integrating myself within Near-Reality. University has taken quite the turn, as I am sure the same can be said for many of you. I hope everyone is safe and is currently hibernating playing Near-Reality. Regardless, I have a great deal of time now, arriving back in my hometown, I can dedicate the time needed for Near-Reality. If I'm not able to I will be handing the managerial positions/duties to someone who is more fit to allow Near-Reality to prosper. We have a wonderful development team working hard, that I know will not be losing steam anytime soon.

Today we have had our first official meeting for the first time in a while. If I do say myself, it was very nice to have the communication through out the team once again. As of now, I am not making any promises for dates of content, but we currently have an agenda on what we must accomplish before moving into a place where we will be able to compete with other servers, and allow our players to enjoy Near-Reality to it's full potential. We have a great deal prepared and planned, and I'm quite excited. The player base is really not the main concern preset at the moment, we must act and progress before I am able to adequately market this server in a way it will flourish like so many times before. I'm not trying to sound naive regarding the player base, we have to slow down and have a competitive game before we rush into full-blown advertising, as we simply will not retain those players. But regardless, I'm excited and so is the full team.

As my first act as the staff manager I have decided there are some promotions needed in place;

OGjLIN7.pngjimba has been promoted to 4Y4CBCg.pngAdvisor

gmod.pngCause Havok has been promoted to OGjLIN7.pngAdministrator

pSEp9Bs.pngDevyn has been promoted to gmod.pngGlobal Moderator

NqM8CuE.pngBlood Buns has been promoted to pSEp9Bs.pngModerator

I do wish I could say more, but hang tight a bit more. Were moving in a pace that works for us, that isn't trying to rush an unfinished product. I know I've let you guys down in the place, but I still don't intend to. If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me on the forums or on the Discord.

Mod Jacmob

Near Reality Management Team

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 07:05
5 minutes ago, Mod Jacmob said:

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

Over the course of the past week I have been re-integrating myself within Near-Reality. University has taken quite the turn, as I am sure the same can be said for many of you. I hope everyone is safe and is currently hibernating playing Near-Reality. Regardless, I have a great deal of time now, arriving back in my hometown, I can dedicate the time needed for Near-Reality. If I'm not able to I will be handing the managerial positions/duties to someone who is more fit to allow Near-Reality to prosper. We have a wonderful development team working hard, that I know will not be losing steam anytime soon.

Today we have had our first official meeting for the first time in a while. If I do say myself, it was very nice to have the communication through out the team once again. As of now, I am not making any promises for dates of content, but we currently have an agenda on what we must accomplish before moving into a place where we will be able to compete with other servers, and allow our players to enjoy Near-Reality to it's full potential. We have a great deal prepared and planned, and I'm quite excited.

As my first act as the staff manager I have decided there are some promotions needed in place;

OGjLIN7.pngjimba has been promoted to 4Y4CBCg.pngAdvisor

gmod.pngCause Havok has been promoted to OGjLIN7.pngAdministrator

pSEp9Bs.pngDevyn has been promoted to gmod.pngGlobal Moderator

NqM8CuE.pngBlood Buns has been promoted to pSEp9Bs.pngModerator

I do wish I could say more, but hang tight a bit more. Were moving in a pace that works for us, that isn't trying to rush an unfinished product. I know I've let you guys down in the place, but I still don't intend to. If you guys have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me on the forums or on the Discord.

Mod Jacmob

Near Reality Management Team

It's wonderful that you say things are going well, but only actions will prove that your words actually have meaning. Plus i believe you need to be part of YOUR the community more often and not rely on your staff members cause you're stuck in class 24/7 without any breaks. Sorry if this comes off real rude, but these are my thoughts due to how things are going atm which you can understand the frustration as a player of the community.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 07:09

Glad to see some more movement and really excited for whats to come! =) Keep up the great work! We can do this. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 07:13
6 minutes ago, Jackmh2 said:

It's wonderful that you say things are going well, but only actions will prove that your words actually have meaning. Plus i believe you need to be part of YOUR the community more often and not rely on your staff members cause you're stuck in class 24/7 without any breaks. Sorry if this comes off real rude, but these are my thoughts due to how things are going atm which you can understand the frustration as a player of the community.

As of now there is no university anymore, it's online. I have no obligation to attend non-existent classes. Thus freeing up a great deal of time for me. I understand the actions we take will be far greater than any words I may speak.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 07:16
1 minute ago, Mod Jacmob said:

As of now there is no university anymore, it's online. I have no obligation to attend non-existent classes. Thus freeing up a great deal of time for me. I understand the actions we take will be far greater than any words I may speak.

Sounds good man, I will be here the whole time watching and suggesting updates along with everyone. I expect great work with awesome updates. <3

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 07:20

Congrats to the promotions, also big gz on manager @Mod Jacmob. I look forward to advising you on how not to be a nerd :] 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 10:29

Congratulations to y'all

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 10:36

Wooooooooo excited reeeeeee :D

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 11:12

Gz on promotions boys

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 16th March, 2020, 11:47

Good stuff happening, thank you for the update! GZ ON PROMOS!