Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page 1B OSRS COMPETITION | First to Max - UIM/HCIM/IM

Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

1B OSRS COMPETITION | First to Max - UIM/HCIM/IM

18 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default 1B OSRS COMPETITION | First to Max - UIM/HCIM/IM - Friday 27th March, 2020, 03:41

yFffXO5.png

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

We bring to you stage one of our Ironman re-haul, this may be frustrating to some of our current ironman members. But this allows us to develop more extensive Ironman content within our server, in which making it worthwhile playing these game modes. Our current Ironman Ranks (Ironman and Ultimate Ironman), have been decommissioned and now have the rank of Legacy Ironman and Legacy Ultimate Ironman, this rank is now discontinued for our future player base. This brings to you our new Ironman modes, including, Ironman, Ultimate Ironman, Hardcore Ironman. This brings many restrictions to shops, restrictions on the online store, reduction of XP rates, and increased drop rates.

We did this mainly because, our current modes are a disgrace to the integrity of the Ironman play style, the XP rates are astronomically high, the feeling of “achievement” wasn’t as satisfying, something had to be done about this. This allows us to transition into one of my favorite upcoming content additions, Group Ironman. We are not sure on a release date for GIM, but this will bring about so many more fun community interactions, and creativity that we can bring into NR.

We will be hosting multiple events with these new game modes releasing. You can see all of the events and rewards below;

Ironman_chat_badge.pngIronman
First maxed Ironman: 100m OSRS or RDI
Second maxed Ironman: 50m OSRS
Third Maxed Ironman: 25m OSRS

Ultimate_ironman_chat_badge.pngUltimate Ironman

First maxed Ultimate Ironman: 250m OSRS or RDI
Second maxed Ultimate Ironman: 75m OSRS
Third Maxed Ultimate Ironman: 50m OSRS

Hardcore_ironman_chat_badge.png Hardcore Ironman

First maxed Hardcore Ironman: 300m OSRS or RDI
Second maxed Hardcore Ironman: 100m OSRS
Third Maxed Hardcore Ironman: 50m OSRS

Read all about the ironman changes: Click Here

**Please note: To keep things fair, we will not allow the transfer of ranks or pins to your chosen Ironman account(s). This will be effective throughout the duration of this competition. However, you are allowed to donate via your Ironman account(s) throughout the competition if you wish. We greatly appreciate your continued support, which is why we have opted to allow such a potential advantage. Once the competition has been fully completed, we will then once again allow you to transfer any ranks or pins to your Ironman account(s).

Now I know many of you may be wondering, where are the PVP updates? Do not fret, we have a lot planned. All I’m going to say is, watch out for a Wilderness World Boss coming soon.

Mod Jacmob
Near Reality Management Team

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 05:01
1 hour ago, Mod Jacmob said:

We are not sure on a release date

giphy.gif

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 06:08
1 hour ago, I Drop said:

giphy.gif

Funny man we got here.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 07:11

Good luck nerds

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 11:12

Best of luck y'all!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 11:23

good luck to all :)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 27th March, 2020, 11:55

Brilliant. As much as I welcome competitions and new content like this, I'm still highly disappointed as I've yet to receive my reward from winning the Completionists competition. 

Anyhow, Of course I'll attempt this. Keeps us busy during these sad times on planet Earth. Few questions; 

Are Mini-games safe to die in for a hardcore iron?

Are you effectively removed from the competition upon dying and loosing your HC status?

Can we take advantage of donating to gain an advantage? (using the donor islands)

Thanks for the update. Keep working hard lads.