Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page a few

Sign in to follow this  
peckie check

a few

9 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default a few - Sunday 10th May, 2020, 02:17

I was too lazy first time I maxed and noticed some of the bugs/tweaks etc, but since ima finish my comp off while afking on osrs I should make a note of what I see as I go

1. Remove 'Mages Book' from anounced drops and add the arcane stream necklace in its place (im sure its known, just a reminder)

2. 'make all' option for most skilling aspects (HERBLORE! :)   )

3. 'smith' feature of anvil doesn't work (not too big of a deal, q.o.l)

4. make the looting bag auto bank everything inside it once its banked (lost numerous ruby chalice from this)

5-15-20

5. Maybe have the Living rock creatures inside the cavern automatically despawn and respawn after like 20 minutes? It can be annoying to new players getting a task, just to have to go mine each one before you can begin (can help with those people who refuse to mine, and just leave the whole cave dead and in the minable state).

6. been stated numerous times, but add the kbd inside the area where glacors are @ die (not the ::die2 tele, but thru the door @::die and walk thru the asgarnia Ice dungeon to where the wyverns are in real osrs).

7. Remove barrows, dragon boots and DK rings from the donor shop (or raise the price to 12.5m ea barrows, and 10m per boot and 80m per ring) brings value to barrows, also barrows SHOULD be worth 5-10m a piece helps new comers grind somthing and value to pking non max gear, but the shop limits them to being worth under 5m ea as of now. DKs r legit pointless outside of pet to kill cuz Inferno Adze is so easy to get+rings being dirt cheap and most people make the jump str8 to imbue or are rocking row i pvm

8. ^ to help replace the void, add the DIE shop to regular DI, I was trying to think of some replacement items for a die shop, but idk where you obtain some items in game (Crystal Shield for 20m, zammy brews+ sanfews? (remove sanfews+ reg anti potions from potion shop, add them here to give value to Herb?)

9. Increase XP Rates for Herblore, Cooking anglers is like 35k+ xp or some shit (xp bonuses not specified) but making an extreme ranging potion is like 27k xp. Now It don't seem like much, but you can afk rocks, herblore rn is VERY click intensive, and if your factoring some dont even have 3 dose potions, so you have to drink a sip of a 4 dose just to make the potions and this tacks on even more time.

10. Remove Dragon bones and Rock tails from 70% of the npcs who drop them now. Mainly d bones imo, cuz rn they have no worth, and I understand you don't want newbies struggling for 99 prayer, but thats the point of frosts and superior bones, cuz rn they hold almost no value cuz 9 of 10 people will just use the dragons cuz it dont even take 500 bones for 99 on weekend+vote and they are so readily available

11.1 Remove dragon darts and rune knives from the ::shops (atleast raise the d darts to about 15-20k ea so people can sell their drops in TP for 10k ea) These are the BIS for the the BP which is arguable the best weapon in game, its peaking almost 5b ea right now, if you can afford a 5b weapon, then paying 15k+ ea dart is def. do able. I'm not too confident as to how to obtain the darts outside of hunter, and on my way to 99+dailys of dragon imps I can't re call too many D dart drops so maybe increase this?

11.2 IF ^ happens, remove onyx bolts e from gorrilas etc and replace them with 100 d darts. Kraken could benefit from having some of these as a common/uncommon. Could add these to the DIE shop, and remove them from the reg range shop? (Think it used to be like this?)

12. REMOVE the abillity for new accounts to enter the wild, I'm tired of people making brand new alts, just to tele to ::revs and sit there. Thats cool if you wanna do that, but when I come to kill the scouts, I should receive PKP and earn the kill for doing so or just allow the kill to count. After The 2-3 hours is up, they just make a new account and continue the process to discourage people from killing their scouts so they can farm revs with the lookout uncontested.

13. Add a few men/women, guards, and maybe Knights of ardy to Ardy city tele. Can be an alternative to the stalls if nothing more then the sake of making ardy tele used lol (thinking of adding more daily tasks to incorporate the knights, 50-100 pickpockets? I know you can get rogues set from clues, but maybe make them 1/250 drop from the knight when you pickpocket them instead)

14. D arrows are 200k ea from the ::shops, thats fine, but they only sell for 210 coins each, I would def like to see an increase in their sell back value, say 50-100k ea ?(I have 1.1k arrows on main, and another 100 on my alt, idk if I bought them, or received as a drop) IF they can be received as a drop, I feel they should be moved to the di/die shop along with the d darts AND have their sell value increased to 50-100k ea. Think I may have gotten them from blood key tbh, but im not certian

5-15-20

15. Reduce the accuracy of dragons, mainly referring to the green dragons @ rev cave, but I assume the easts are coded the same. As of right now you almost get K-0ed even with mage pray on because of how condensed the cave is and so many dragons hit you at the same time. Now the Fire Breathe is strong, but the melee attacks are accurate asf too, and When I run up that way on osrs I don't have to anti pot just to run past them, nor if I'm TB'd at revs when I escape do I ever come close to be K-0'd by them as long as I have mage pray on as I run past. As it stands now, if some 1 can catch the freeze while your inside the dragons, its almost a guarantee death. Seeing as almost every 1 runs with a TBing alt, the only answer to this problem is to bring an anti fire potion, even when you enter through the ::revs tele. This could also apply to KBD, because imo, we shouldn't be 4 hit by kbd with breathe even while wielding dfs+mage pray, on osrs that would be enough to negate almost all the damage from the breathe. This is better done now, since we are trying to allign more with the "old school" feel for PvP.

16. Since we are doing "controversial" changes, something I feel REALLY needs to be implemented or rule tweak is the Multi logging. Straight up in the wild almost every 1 runs with a TB alt, which is ALMOST as unhealthy as people sitting @ the cave entrance with a scout account so they can A. Co ordinate a defense when you enter the cave, or b. just run away before you even get to the revs. I'd say your accounts CANNOT interact with each other in pvp/pvm, because prior to this Nex/Corp update, leeching with a low lv alt was a problem. This will help promote a better Revs environment as PvMers have no choice but 2 work together to anti pk, and potentially spark the fire for some PvMers or Pkers to group/clan up.

17. Speaking of revs, change the teleport of ::revs to about 3-5 levels south, its beyond annoying TP into max, being froze and then just insta stacked as your screen loads (not every 1 has good ping to server etc. @my Euro/Asian Broskis <3). The Spot Laterally is great, but I suggest putting it @ 33ish wild, as I stated in the previous #, large % of players have a TB alt, or have a friend TBing for them, so if they can't get a TB on you in 3 levels after getting a free freeze cast, then they don't deserve the free pkp. This is also helps with the next problem:

18. KEEP the Blood Key TB, that should stay if you relog, or not, but REMOVE a regular TB if you relog. As of now, I can TB someone at ::revs (most pked at spot), and if they Gap me, or jump obstacle, i can legit tele home, re gear and cut them off @ castles OR just tele back if they don't run away and start freezing them. This is so annoying when you kill some 1, then they a TBer shows, and just rags you til the person you killed re teles and cuts you back off. If I'm TB'd top half of revs, the escape is to singles and go from there, but even if I kill the TBer and his buddy, they just hit Perdu>preset>::revs, legit 5-10 seconds from the time you died, your back inside the rev cave. This and everyone multi loggin inside the wild is not fun or healthy for the longevity of PvP

Edited by peckie check

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 10th May, 2020, 03:09

1. This is on our sprint backlog for this week's update.

2. We plan on fixing this.

3. Mind elaborating?

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 10th May, 2020, 03:12
1 minute ago, Mod Jacmob said:

1. This is on our sprint backlog for this week's update.

2. We plan on fixing this.

3. Mind elaborating?

when you left click "smith" on the anvil it don't bring up the smith interface, so you just 'use" the bar on it, not a big deal just a q.o.l thing since it shows it

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 10th May, 2020, 03:13
Just now, peckie check said:

when you left click "smith" on the anvil it don't bring up the smith interface, so you just 'use" the bar on it, not a big deal just a q.o.l thing since it shows it

Oh so like OSRS's new update, where it's left click on anvil to smith yes?

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 10th May, 2020, 03:14
1 minute ago, Mod Jacmob said:

Oh so like OSRS's new update, where it's left click on anvil to smith yes?

yea, ive only ever seen 1-2 people ask in cc if smith was broken cuz the left click option wasn't working. Its not a big issue, just starting the list so I figured I'd add it

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 10th May, 2020, 03:15
Just now, peckie check said:

yea, ive only ever seen 1-2 people ask in cc if smith was broken cuz the left click option wasn't working. Its not a big issue, just starting the list so I figured I'd add it

I'll add it to our backlog, thanks.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 10th May, 2020, 04:10

I disagree with number 1, it lets everyone know your there. Nobody likes to be pked but like it or not thats part of wildy. The wilderness is suppose to be "risk\reward" but idk if i'd say that about NR's wilderness.

For number two, It'd be nice to have the 'make all' option when your wearing a max cape, but honestly maxing on NR is very easy and I don't think it should be made even easier. So my opinion is only offer that option if your maxed.

I agree with the rest.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 10th May, 2020, 04:18
10 minutes ago, 0p As Fork said:

I disagree with number 1, it lets everyone know your there. Nobody likes to be pked but like it or not thats part of wildy. The wilderness is suppose to be "risk\reward" but idk if i'd say that about NR's wilderness.

For number two, It'd be nice to have the 'make all' option when your wearing a max cape, but honestly maxing on NR is very easy and I don't think it should be made even easier. So my opinion is only offer that option if your maxed.

I agree with the rest.

It's more due to the spam to the server. It's low-tier gear, it isn't something that needs to be announced to the whole server.

It's a simple Quality of Life update, we also have users that are Ironman, their XP rates different greatly from the standard NR player route. As of now the make-all option is very inconsistent, it's hit or miss, and that's something we need to fix.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 15th May, 2020, 09:37
On 5/10/2020 at 12:18 AM, Mod Jacmob said:

It's more due to the spam to the server. It's low-tier gear, it isn't something that needs to be announced to the whole server.

It's a simple Quality of Life update, we also have users that are Ironman, their XP rates different greatly from the standard NR player route. As of now the make-all option is very inconsistent, it's hit or miss, and that's something we need to fix.

big facts, I was mainly worried about going 2b xp lol, 99 aint shit on here

Also added some more for your opinion bub :)