Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News > Change Log
Reload this Page Game Updates 13.1.5.1 | 14 May 2020

Arham

Game Updates 13.1.5.1 | 14 May 2020

31 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 15th May, 2020, 14:20
3 minutes ago, Jase said:

things like that can be revised at any time, but just to let you know that we do know about it :)

thanks for the answer.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 15th May, 2020, 15:01

Awesome guys, good job!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 15th May, 2020, 15:25

This makes me exciteddddd

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 15th May, 2020, 19:31

good job with the come back

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 16th May, 2020, 09:04

Okay I think this def is a step in the right direction, however I still see a big issue with the DHL. It's simply not strong enough! You know, people telling me that they kill hydra faster with BP + Void than with DHL, I mean what the..? I tested it myself and I can sure tell it is not far away. It is wayyy too close.

I really think as a 1/3k item of one of highest HP bosses, and as the most valuable item in game (at least it used to be, before update) it really should be possible to skip the fire phase at Hydra in 8-9 out of 10 cases. You know, gettin it down to next transformation before the fire thing starts. Before update this was easily possible. Now it is rarely happening, if ever.

It really ruins the value (both gameplay and money wise) of the DHL when there's almost no practical difference to BP. I mean, it is an item with a very limited use after all. It only works at few NPCs. But as the rare, hard to get (and in its purpose limited) item it is I really think that it should be damn strong in the areas it is designated for!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 16th May, 2020, 11:06
1 hour ago, hoodboss said:

Okay I think this def is a step in the right direction, however I still see a big issue with the DHL. It's simply not strong enough! You know, people telling me that they kill hydra faster with BP + Void than with DHL, I mean what the..? I tested it myself and I can sure tell it is not far away. It is wayyy too close.

I really think as a 1/3k item of one of highest HP bosses, and as the most valuable item in game (at least it used to be, before update) it really should be possible to skip the fire phase at Hydra in 8-9 out of 10 cases. You know, gettin it down to next transformation before the fire thing starts. Before update this was easily possible. Now it is rarely happening, if ever.

It really ruins the value (both gameplay and money wise) of the DHL when there's almost no practical difference to BP. I mean, it is an item with a very limited use after all. It only works at few NPCs. But as the rare, hard to get (and in its purpose limited) item it is I really think that it should be damn strong in the areas it is designated for!

+1 

With DHL it's only slightly Faster as with BP and void.

This is not what i expected of a 30-40 b weapon (atleast if it's still this value after thé update)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 16th May, 2020, 16:07

What I think too is that the Penance Queen should also be reduced in HP. As far as I know this hasn't been done yet, and yeah it's obv the same issue as with other NPCs, it takes really long to kill it now. And especially as fighter hat becomes more interesting again I would welcome an adjustment for Penance Queen HP the same way it was done for other NPCs. :) 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 16th May, 2020, 16:36
29 minutes ago, hoodboss said:

What I think too is that the Penance Queen should also be reduced in HP. As far as I know this hasn't been done yet, and yeah it's obv the same issue as with other NPCs, it takes really long to kill it now. And especially as fighter hat becomes more interesting again I would welcome an adjustment for Penance Queen HP the same way it was done for other NPCs. :) 

Next update the Penance Queen will have a slight change in HP (20%)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 18th May, 2020, 23:36
On 5/15/2020 at 2:37 AM, Arham said:

urs we have done a lot of community outreach in terms of what bosses are overpowered due to the new combat engine and item bonus rewrites. The list below is all of the changes to the corresponding monster's HP level. There are some drastic changes, but we think they were needed to keep everything balanced. Shout out to @Mod Jacmob for this.

N/C: No-changes

Alchemical Hydra 1,000 -> 850

You need to change the HP of Luminescent Icefiends, they are way to powerfull with 325 HP.

@Arham

Edited by hahahihi