Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page Near-reality, the #1 scout pvp server

Sign in to follow this  
Rytur

Near-reality, the #1 scout pvp server

28 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 22nd May, 2020, 20:09

I don't like either of these ideas really, like you said they're both big parts of pking. I'd rather they added a fee to use PvP teleports if you don't have a minimum amount of risk or if you're under a certain combat level.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 22nd May, 2020, 21:26
2 hours ago, Tiki said:

I don't like either of these ideas really, like you said they're both big parts of pking. I'd rather they added a fee to use PvP teleports if you don't have a minimum amount of risk or if you're under a certain combat level.

Why not just remove the reward system for killing scouts overall? I don't want to remove scouts or pking on 2 accounts in general.

It would suck if you have to pay to enter the wilderness, even if you're just naked. That just creates less incentive and more hassle to partake in whatever happens out there. 

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 23rd May, 2020, 04:36

Crank min combat level for pk rewards to like 70 ish.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 23rd May, 2020, 08:37
5 hours ago, Re1ve said:

Crank min combat level for pk rewards to like 70 ish.

Sounds good

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 23rd May, 2020, 18:57
21 hours ago, Rytur said:

Why not just remove the reward system for killing scouts overall? I don't want to remove scouts or pking on 2 accounts in general.

It would suck if you have to pay to enter the wilderness, even if you're just naked. That just creates less incentive and more hassle to partake in whatever happens out there. 

I see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't want to take away pkp gain from killing no itemers entirely. PKing has next to no reward already and I don't see how someone killing a scout every so often is a big deal. There's already a delay for when you can kill the same player.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 23rd May, 2020, 19:01
1 hour ago, Tiki said:

I see where you're coming from, but I wouldn't want to take away pkp gain from killing no itemers entirely. PKing has next to no reward already and I don't see how someone killing a scout every so often is a big deal. There's already a delay for when you can kill the same player.

Killing 2-3 scouts every 10 minutes. There's people going on 20+ killstreaks purely doing this, and the pkp gain and coin gain at 12+ ks is 50M/at least 1700pk per kill. In addition you can kill the same acc over and over for blood key chance, no matter how long it's been since last time you killed them, so killing the same 2 scouts 5 times is 500M coins and nearly 10 chaotics/1.7 ags/1.7 dclaws/etc. This can be gained in 1 hour of killing the same scouts.

I've literally done this myself, so I know how stupid OP it is. 

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 23rd May, 2020, 21:52
2 hours ago, Rytur said:

Killing 2-3 scouts every 10 minutes. There's people going on 20+ killstreaks purely doing this, and the pkp gain and coin gain at 12+ ks is 50M/at least 1700pk per kill. In addition you can kill the same acc over and over for blood key chance, no matter how long it's been since last time you killed them, so killing the same 2 scouts 5 times is 500M coins and nearly 10 chaotics/1.7 ags/1.7 dclaws/etc. This can be gained in 1 hour of killing the same scouts.

I've literally done this myself, so I know how stupid OP it is. 

Fair enough, I've never been arsed killing scouts myself so don't know the extent of it but if the community deems it necessary I understand.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 25th May, 2020, 10:24
On 5/22/2020 at 10:12 AM, Rytur said:

pking has been minimalized to killing scouts for pkp

welcome to NR :/

Also people who don't want to pk or be pked will just lower their levels to avoid being killed since they are worthless by not counting towards target kills or reward pkp

Edited by I Drop