Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News > Change Log
Reload this Page Game Updates 13.1.6 | 31 May 2020

Sign in to follow this  
Arham

Game Updates 13.1.6 | 31 May 2020

33 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 1st June, 2020, 13:09
On 5/28/2020 at 5:55 AM, Arham said:

In Regards to Scouts

The wilderness bounty system no longer considers targets/assignments for players under combat level 50. This includes both receiving a target and being assigned as a target, and is added to combat PKP farming and players killing scouts for drops.

-There will be lvl 50 pures freely killing revs

-Scouts not being allowed to be killed it's an anti-pking measure, people who want to avoid being pked will always expect when someone is coming for them and will just tele away

The server is already small and this will kill the pking scene even more.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 1st June, 2020, 13:18

Nice work!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 1st June, 2020, 16:39
3 hours ago, I Drop said:

-Scouts not being allowed to be killed it's an anti-pking measure, people who want to avoid being pked will always expect when someone is coming for them and will just tele away

much agreed

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 1st June, 2020, 18:05
5 hours ago, I Drop said:

1. I don't see your point about revs being killed by level 50s, the update was to make it so scouts couldn't be repeatedly killed/farmed for pkp and items. You already could be a level 50 and kill the revs.

2. Scouts are allowed to be killed, you just wont gain pkp or have them as a target when you do kill them, thus helping prevent farming like was stated in the post.

I suppose if you mean that people could become level 50 and below and kill revs without the worry of being a target I see your concern

Edited by stiffygoat

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 1st June, 2020, 18:35
14 hours ago, fuck off said:

no hellhounds? dead ass b?

What do you mean? 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 1st June, 2020, 19:04

nice

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 3rd June, 2020, 11:42
On 6/1/2020 at 7:05 PM, stiffygoat said:

I suppose if you mean that people could become level 50 and below and kill revs without the worry of being a target I see your concern

Yep, people will purposely make lvl50 pures to discourage pking them

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:15

Where's raids... ? Didnt think it took months to add something so normal and so massly introduced to the rsps scene... also... advertising? Or are we still going to get bogus ass excuses on everything? Great addition for Jacmob. LOL trying to pull people in to donate and adding in content just for that purpose. When are we going to get something solid? That the PLAYERS have asked for... yenno, like this whole combat rework being shit (causing even more bugs in-game), weeks of work to edit and move things around.. for what? To get ready for raids...? So we can get all the best in slot stuff, and go back to killing the same monsters we were already killing? Theres nothing fun about it. You guys aren't listening to the players.. especially some of the ones that have been around for YEARS. We want more content, but not if it takes y'all 6 months to put some shit together. Like, you have people that love this community, but give it so little attention or the respect it should have. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 18:07
On 6/1/2020 at 2:35 PM, Arham said:

What do you mean? 

They want the rate at which you get hellhounds for a slayer task to be increased.