Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Till i see you again

Sign in to follow this  
Shankii

Till i see you again

28 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:30
Just now, kael said:

Don't get me wrong I wish NR was owned by anyone but jacmob but those scrn shots you shard really arn't that bad you shouldn't be bale to transfer untradable items just because you quit the acc.

yes you should esp if you paid for the shit...if i bought something from the store you should be able to transfer it no problem.....now its sitting there for no reason not being used.... you go to any server and the staff will xfer it no problem...

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:33

TLDR on my original post: Why do we have no community outreach? I know that we are FINALLY getting raids and things other servers have had for months, but why are there never polls or things that regular players can fill out to put in their opinions? I am all for updates but not when you just throw shit at us that completely changes the game...

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:36
1 minute ago, eco bankz said:

yes you should esp if you paid for the shit...if i bought something from the store you should be able to transfer it no problem.....now its sitting there for no reason not being used.... you go to any server and the staff will xfer it no problem...

name one? 

Even if other servers allow that (which I don't think they do) thats nothing to be upset about considering its common sense that you can't trade untradables. Be mad at the fact that jacmob has disappeared for half a year on several different occasions, or the fact that this server is a total cash grab and has been for years.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:38

2 minutes ago, kael said:

name one? 

Even if other servers allow that (which I don't think they do) thats nothing to be upset about considering its common sense that you can't trade untradables. Be mad at the fact that jacmob has disappeared for half a year on several different occasions, or the fact that this server is a total cash grab and has been for years.

did you read the grey text below the links? i know ppl that has traded over their INFERNALS from iron to their main or swapped from main to ironman without donating.... this was all for the misstreatménts, and not specifically focused on the infernal..

Edited by Shankii

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:39
1 minute ago, kael said:

name one? 

umm let me see maybe the top rsps 'ikov' ive bought a $200 custom from there and sold it to someone for 25b the guy said he wanted that custom on his elite ironman and they did it no problem....and thats why ikov has 1300-1500 active players....thats not the only reason im pissed about but if im spending MY MONEY on a ironman or group ironman i should be able to get it xfered instead of deironing and trading it over that takes more work probably..

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:52
3 minutes ago, eco bankz said:

umm let me see maybe the top rsps 'ikov' ive bought a $200 custom from there and sold it to someone for 25b the guy said he wanted that custom on his elite ironman and they did it no problem....and thats why ikov has 1300-1500 active players....thats not the only reason im pissed about but if im spending MY MONEY on a ironman or group ironman i should be able to get it xfered instead of deironing and trading it over that takes more work probably..

Thats a custom item not a untradable item. We have custom items on here to that can be sold This item is a know untradable item. This is jacmobs business he'd be stupid to just transfer over untradable items like that. You spent 80$ on a ass game what do you expect...

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 02:54
Just now, kael said:

Thats a custom item not a untradable item. We have custom items on here to that can be sold This item is a know untradable item. This is jacmobs business he'd be stupid to just transfer over untradable items like that. You spent 80$ on a ass game what do you expect...

as i said above i asked if i could buy a custom and put it on a ironman and they told me no so... and i asked if i could get my row i from my gim and was told no so yeah..

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 04:03

Sucks you are quitting.  Hope to see you back.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 04:13
1 hour ago, Shankii said:

Ok so i have ended up at the line. I have been having alot of second thoughts about actually making this thread but i feel like i have to explain. I have been here for a very long time but i have never seen the server going downhill this fast ever before. except when people know its a shutdown or eco reset coming. The combat update was completely what fucked it up completely for me. i do love both pking and pvming and yes i may suck on both! 

So lets get to TOPIC

JACMOB: I dont think i have met a single owner that doesn't want to discuss things with the community before pushing major updates that will completely change the way of life of the server untill i met you. I was shocked.. And there was so much things that had to be done before you pushed this update. Like for example testing how hard will pvming get when i push this update? do i want to force players to play like this before we fix it. Do i loose players faith if i do this?. Yes jacmob you lost alot. I can say that at this update you lost mine. And especially when you got online and i was trying to talk to you about a small thing as cerberus boots not being Best in slot anymore. You didn't listen. and you were being ignorant and disrespectful. I was trying to discuss this with you to make you see clearly that we arnt OSRS. i mean we have limes, thats better than Ghrazi rapier! We have Celestial staff thats better than toxic staff of the dead! and i can almost bet even if you read this you will still be just as ignorant and not seeing the problem.

JACMOB MISSTREATMENTS: 

https://gyazo.com/4d8aa30edb61b4c0219ddb6eb5279db4

https://gyazo.com/ec2e7d23332668ed02218586a6571ff1

AND FOR THE NOTE I DID ASWELL TRY TO GIVE IRON SHANKII LDI TO GIM REKT ASWELL. So their wasnt any Total donation added just the rank swapped between gim rekt and iron shankii. and that was the EXACT way that mula gave zack ldi. even though i saw it through they still didnt say anything. but after i made a statement to will he came clean about this.

Ok so i think the pictures speaks for themselfs. and i am sorry Zack if this gets you in to some kind of problem. I just want everyone to have the same rights.. I remember on first day of the gim competition seeing 2 Full teams of LDI was making me curious. I know that 1 team was completely Staff. therefor they need Ldi to get a big headstart on the competitions and yes they actually did get a big headstart. They won 3 out of 5 competition. but fuck it i dont wanna be a big whining bitch becouse thats what you ''leaders'' see this as...

Ingame Content for EVERYONE: Ok so i do believe i speak for everyone in this matter. Lack of commitment to push things we report. things we want to be major Updates that needs to be pushed. AND THAT IS NOT MORE CUSTOMS! this just prooves us more and more that you want us to spend more and more money... becouse Now we see it infront of us.. just staring at us.. pick me pick me.. i dont have any trouble saying no to donate its not what im saying.. its just that this wasn't really something that was required to make the community happy. How can you think this was more important than for example put a pkp/ship ticket store for ironmans. Why did you not buff arclight so its just as strong as DHL? You do not run a osrs server. you run a osrs based custom server. so custom stats are required to make a item BIS. 

DROP RATES/DROP TABLES

i know this isnt just me.. but drop rates.... 

Theirs a few item that has been reported in to be WAY to rare.. and i do believe you can think out wich one im thinking of becouse it literly takes 20 seconds to fix this but you are just BEING ignorant to the fact that ppl has requested it.
YES! its the HOLY ELIXIR! we have requested this FOR MONTHS no answers.. no replys. not anything

Drop tables

Few monsters needs big big big REWORK on the drop table.. but i cba to tell you again.. becouse you wont listen..

I can go on for a while.. but these are the MAJOR reasons to why i am quitting.. i need to think of my health and having this kind of leadership isn't healthy for me.. contact me if you actually will start to listen. And you know how if you actually want to.

I understand some of the decisions I make are not a current community favorite. I provide solutions to the ever-evolving issue of power creep with changes that will benefit the server greatly. Near-Reality at it's roots is fundamentally a PVP server. The combat system was left to perish as we worked on PVM over the years. v14 is something we have been planning for a considerable amount of time. As of now, we have the greatest amount of developmental power we've ever had, and we are about to release one of the best versions of Near-Reality.

The combat system solved a variety of issues, as well as the issue with Slayer Helmets, they were simply too powerful off-task, it would never allow for new content to ever come into fruition. All bosses were nerfed a considerable amount in regards to their HP. And as we speak the live game is far behind where we are at in actuality. We are not trying to bring content to the main game until the release of v14. As we move forward into the launch of v14 and we release PVP content, revamps, systems etc., Raids and much more we will be able to focus more on these trivial bugs. So I can see why at the moment you feel unheard.

Customs was a system that was removed from the game, and we implemented a system that will save EVERYONE more time. It was wasting a great deal of development-time implementing customs day in and day out, people did not receive their items instantly, and it was a head ache for everyone. If you do not wish to donate, then do not.

We do listen, everything we have planned is done out of priority, we do hear our players, and the issues you speak of are on our lists. We plan on fixing them when we get to them, things do not happen instantly. We work daily to ensure the success of v14.

Do I think the server is going downhill? Not at all. Everything we are doing is ensuring the success of v14 and the longevity of Near-Reality.

If you can't be assed to ever tell us, how do you suppose we ever fix the drop tables? Regardless, all drop tables for wilderness bosses in v14 have been changed considerably.

I miss spoke about Zach and Mula. I gave Zach LDI as he was encroaching LDI regardless, he did countless hours of work for Near-Reality whether it be for the Wiki and or the Staff Team/Testing.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Saturday 6th June, 2020, 04:26
1 hour ago, eco bankz said:

go to rev caves and try to use the agility click on it and you just stare at it the pathing is dumb. also i do think that is dumb because i asked if i can purchase a custom with ingame money could i get it traded to my ironman and that would apply reverse like i have a row i on my GIM that i dont play anymore and they say no.....im just saying every other server will let that happen what it is...is they are being lazy they dont want to do it because people will start asking all the time....well with this relaunch people are gonna keep asking the same questions. they can put raids in game all they want NR is SOOOOOOOOOOOO far behind every other private server out there its not even funny. they say they fixed the combat system yet the duel arena blows too many 0-0 specs and poking is aids poke 5 0's in a row and no its not just 1 stake with rng its about 6 out of 10 duels....also yes drop rates are a big problem. thing is jacmob has been known to buy d pins from players so they have to spend money on them which are $30 each which is high way robbery...$30 for 2.5b in game is nothing...ive heard alot of people say jacmob said hes in it for the money well its def showing...

All pathing issues will be fixed per my thread regarding the v14 PVP revamp.

It's not due to we are lazy, I believe the Ironman mode is a stand-alone mode. It should be unique and interesting to see rare items on an Ironman, it makes it far more unique as an account.

Are we every other server? No. Just because someone else does something does not mean we have to abide by those rules.

If your hits are awful, so are your opponents, these anecdotal examples of your losses at Duel Arena simply do not make sense in your argument. Nor is the combat system ready for v14, we are working daily on this, and you will see an update with a wide-variety of combat engine related changes.

Do you understand how economics work? Supply and demand, people will be more apt to cash out. What is the point of cashing out if a pin is 2m?

Yes obviously all I do care about is money, I'm very "greedy" (sarcasm), but for some reason I continually fund Near-Reality for the past seven years, through thick and thin, if the game is not making money, then guess what there would be no game. My main goal is for a fun and enjoyable experience for you guys, as long as we are breaking even I am happy as I know we progress and create a better experience for you all.