Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Knowledge Base
Reload this Page Raids (Restricted Items)

Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

Raids (Restricted Items)

35 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 23rd June, 2020, 00:22
On 19.6.2020 at 7:03 PM, Mlkshake said:

Doesn't this ruin the point of waiting to do raids on a private server? This is basically just saying go play 07 because we couldn't balance raids to fit NR so instead of continuing to balance the content we will release it as it is in old school and prevent anyone from using items that make NR unique. This is actually disapointing for people who can welfare raids in 07 and makes this content seem pointless already. Stop trying to turn this server into 07 please.

Or just stop being a little bitch. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 23rd June, 2020, 05:53
On 6/19/2020 at 12:03 PM, Mlkshake said:

Doesn't this ruin the point of waiting to do raids on a private server? This is basically just saying go play 07 because we couldn't balance raids to fit NR so instead of continuing to balance the content we will release it as it is in old school and prevent anyone from using items that make NR unique. This is actually disapointing for people who can welfare raids in 07 and makes this content seem pointless already. Stop trying to turn this server into 07 please.

I for one do not enjoy pvming whatsoever, but I totally agree with this. To not allow certain items is kind of a let down. People anticipated for raids to be "hard" so they gathered the best gear they could and some even cashed in to the game to get such gear. Only for it to be blocked.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 23rd June, 2020, 12:03
7 hours ago, middleman said:

I for one do not enjoy pvming whatsoever, but I totally agree with this. To not allow certain items is kind of a let down. People anticipated for raids to be "hard" so they gathered the best gear they could and some even cashed in to the game to get such gear. Only for it to be blocked.

The osrs content ingame is among the best and most expensive items in-game, like the zulrah items, dhl, zenyte jewelry, cerb boots and so on. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 28th June, 2020, 15:41

should be aloud to use limes nr is known for limes and crazy gear we should be able to use these items just increase boss hp etc. just my opinon takes away the feel from nr.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 28th June, 2020, 15:44
On 6/22/2020 at 11:01 PM, hc patel lol said:

This wont even have that big of an impact on raid times, It's just plain out boring to limit most of these items, let us play NR jesus christ.

so true