Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page Suggestions/client issue

Sign in to follow this  
middleman

Suggestions/client issue

5 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Suggestions/client issue - Monday 29th June, 2020, 08:46

So a few things, hopefully to be added in the future. (not a priority but would be cool to see)

Top Donator List? (rotated monthly?)

Maybe do a Top 3 Donators get some extra points or rewards ingame, I mean they're supporting the server for the most part whats a little extra ingame currency going to do. I think it would be a smart move, especially if the prizes are actually decent. Would help keep a consistent flow of money into the game if there is competition. (I see this being useful when the player base actually grows).

Top Voter List? (rotated every time votes on runelocus resets I think thats monthly too.)

This was pretty cool to see personally, since voting doesn't take much effort and the vote rewards + an extra prize makes it worth it. Top 3 voters would get a prize ingame, depending on where you ranked on the list obviously the prize varied. Chaos realm did this and I was on the list a few times, it would also be easier to track those that try and abuse voting. Because they would then show up on the top voter list.

You'd also get a cute little icon by your name; 

https://gyazo.com/f707d34ace6d0e31e59db0a18806bbe5

Client freezing?

So I was pking and suddenly I wasn't able to click my invy or move around on nr, I thought I myself was just dcing, but I minimize my client and went to try and click again and everything worked fine again. I thought I was the only one but Grumble had the same issue and just a few minutes prior to this post Whomst made it clear that his client has the same issue.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 29th June, 2020, 09:33

+100 to both suggestions.

Incentivizing voting and donating would definitely help and have people fighting for the top!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 29th June, 2020, 15:17

v14 will have the voting revamp included, but not the top voter list resetting each week/month. I do agree with this 100% though. As for top donators, I disagree, some people simply do not want their names out there like that, and I can understand that.

As for the client freezing, if you could dm me on Discord as much information I'll try and relay it to our client developer.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 29th June, 2020, 15:37
6 hours ago, middleman said:

Top Donator List? (rotated monthly?)

Good idea

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 29th June, 2020, 15:49

+10 on both

When donating- You can already choose wether u want it announced or not. Maybe u can make the top donators the same? Or anonymous