Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News > Dev Blog
Reload this Page The Chambers of Xeric

Sign in to follow this  
Arham

The Chambers of Xeric

36 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 7th July, 2020, 23:40
1 hour ago, I Drop said:

Don't worry Near Reality is already downfalling for a long time way before you came into the server and it's not your fault, you shouldn't be pressured with all this work. Jacmob is the one who has to invest in enough developers to accomplish what he has been promising for a long time, way before november 2019.

The ONLY THING WE ASK here is COMMUNICATION and SINCERITY and not make us waste time believing in promises that can't be and won't be accomplished on time.

This is well said.

Near-reality doesn't deserve you ham. I said this when you first came to the server; You should spend your valuable time elsewhere, where your work will matter. The job you've done here is beyond imaginable for anyone that was here prior to your arrival, yet I can't help but feel your potential is being wasted here and that you're better off elsewhere. 

In the end it gladdens me to know know that the responsibility of NR dying once more doesn't fall on your shoulders, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you are visiblity putting in more effort than all the other devs ever have combined which is likely why the game has even survived up to this point. Everyone is grateful, but there's only so much you can do... You know?

Edited by Rytur

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 7th July, 2020, 23:43

Thanks Ham. I hope this answers some questions and conveys the last minute issues that were being faced. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 7th July, 2020, 23:49

I've said it once and I'll say it again.  Arham is the best.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th July, 2020, 00:10
29 minutes ago, Rytur said:

This is well said.

Near-reality doesn't deserve you ham. I said this when you first came to the server; You should spend your valuable time elsewhere, where your work will matter. The job you've done here is beyond imaginable for anyone that was here prior to your arrival, yet I can't help but feel your potential is being wasted here and that you're better off elsewhere. 

In the end it gladdens me to know know that the responsibility of NR dying once more doesn't fall on your shoulders, and I think I can speak for everyone when I say that you are visiblity putting in more effort than all the other devs ever have combined which is likely why the game has even survived up to this point. Everyone is grateful, but there's only so much you can do... You know?

THIS @Arham

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th July, 2020, 00:16

Wow, cant imagine all that work.

great job, keep it up.

PS. my cannon is still stuck at revs. :(

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th July, 2020, 00:22

I feel sorry for you Arham, ur legit getting abused by Jacnerd. Pls man go to another server u have the potential its just getting wasted here :(

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th July, 2020, 05:08

Damn ham lots off respect for you.

This shoult have been posted on july 1, People woult have understand the delay way better

First one to complain raids is still not here deserves a fucking life time mute.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th July, 2020, 05:59

My guy Ahram! This exactly what we needed and exactly why we love you. Thank you for taking such pride in the work you contribute to our community! Can't wait to see raids in action after those countless all-nighters.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 8th July, 2020, 07:01

Damn Arham; you did great! I work with developers in real life and can approve keeping ur work logged as a developer is something special! Ur mindset and knowledge could be useful for everyone using developers, but we got you here:wub:

I think we all should be glad having a developer like you. I hope you understand why the community has been complaining to false promises. I admire your hard work, but I won't say sorry for complaining due the communication towards us. This kind of threads is what we need instead of a random delay. 

I will have the patience and faith. I will return (and a lot of others) once raids is finished. So don't you even listen to the otter comments about leaving this server.

We admire you Godham☆☆☆☆☆

Edited by L 00 t 4 lif

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Contains New Posts   Forum Contains New Posts
Contains No New Posts   Forum Contains No New Posts