Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 24th July, 2020, 09:22

How many times my dude :unsure:

#RIPNR

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 24th July, 2020, 23:19

Man I hope this isn’t too long. I’ve been away 42 days and all I thought about on my way back was playing. That being said, if this update needs to happen I support it fully. Good luck to the devs, hope you make NR as good as it can possibly be. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 26th July, 2020, 15:34

Ye man I was away for like almost 2 months too but now I feel like rockin shits again heheh

Lookin forward when its up again :D btw someone wana make a killa rayd teame? :D

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 27th July, 2020, 01:40
On 24/07/2020 at 5:22 PM, Ticket said:

How many times my dude :unsure:

#RIPNR

hola

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 27th July, 2020, 18:13
On 7/22/2020 at 4:05 PM, Mod Jacmob said:

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

Shut down: July 23rd, 4PM EST

As many of you know, the launch was not what it was promised to be in part for many different reasons. It is up to me to no longer disappoint our loyal playerbase, we have to make changes, and we have to keep true to our word. In 24 hours, Near-Reality will be shutting down for an undetermined amount of time. We will be working on the everything that we promised, Raids, proper PKP and Bounty Hunter shops, Wilderness Drop Tables, World Boss, working Tournaments and so forth. We will not be coming back online until these things have been fulfilled. I have no intention of keeping Near-Reality down for a lengthy amount of time, but we will stay closed until we have completed, tested, and implemented every promise we made.

No accounts will be reset.

Near-Reality will NOT be back online until the following is completed;

• Raids
  • World Boss
  • Pathing
  • Shops
  • Drop Tables
  • Blood Keys, Wilderness Key
  • Working Tournaments

I do not know the timeline but Arham and Optimum will be working daily to finish these necessary updates. We will also be posting up to date/weekly development blogs for you to look at during the time we are down. I know this may be upsetting to some, but there is simply not a reason for us to be online with so many problems and issues.

We will be back one day, and I very much look forward to it. If you have any questions or concerns myself and the staff team will be able to be contacted on Discord (Jacmob#4915)

Mod Jacmob

Near-Reality Management Team

Ive been telling you guys this since I was staff member. You should be keeping a daily log to let us know what is going on. these failed relaunches, broken promises, and side steps really is what is killing your playerbase. not promise something that you cant deliver on in the timeframe that you set forth. People would be much more understanding if you gave little updates daily, and didnt keep pushing back projects that you had  a set date for. Obv coding taking a long time but you are paying these people (i assume and hope) get them to do things on your schedule for your server or find a new coder who can, or set longer release dates, you lack of discipline towards release dates is, was and probably forever will be your downfall.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 27th July, 2020, 22:30
On 7/22/2020 at 4:49 PM, gim buzz said:

lets start a poll for eco reset and a new fresh start to NR i think down time is good for everyone. hopefully it doesnt take long but if it does then atleast we know it will be a changed NR full of fun stuff like raids and world boss. 

man says eco reset cause he's banned l0l

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 28th July, 2020, 10:45

We don’t need an eco reset we just need the stuff fixed. I want to play NR more than anyone but if a few weeks is needed to make it better for the future then that’s what it takes. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 14:47
On 7/27/2020 at 6:30 PM, Guilty said:

man says eco reset cause he's banned l0l

what you mean i have money and good items on my account lol that would reset my shit too. i actully see the eco as a problem in NR right now. so me being banned has nothing to do with it.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 30th July, 2020, 16:56

Perhaps the issue is not something necessarily solved through programming.