Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page For the love of god

Sign in to follow this  
kael

For the love of god

30 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default For the love of god - Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 08:19

Stop making the same mistake. It is not hard to keep the community involved with the input of the game. It's been a week since the game was shutdown and we haven't got a bit of info about it. Why don't you take 30 minutes to make polls of things you should and shouldn't add/remove. I 100% am aware of the fact that jacmob is just using this washed up game to make a few dollars while he has slaves to do everything. I like this game and I want the best for it. If you actually listen to the community and spend 30 minutes a week just taking note of the countless feedback you've received you'll make so much more money. 

07 is so successful because they poll everything, and only add what the majority of the community wants. You're doing the exact opposite and adding whatever you want even though you've spent 3 hours ingame the past year. 

I know you don't really care about this game anymore but do you not realize you'll make more money if you put more time into it. We're not asking a lot...

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 10:22

Digi22

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 10:36
22 minutes ago, Digi22 said:

ok

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 11:25
4 hours ago, kael said:

adding whatever you want even though you've spent 3 hours ingame the past year. 

This is what I've said so many times. Stop making own decisions, leave it up to the staff team and the other capable members of the community. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 13:03
1 hour ago, Rytur said:

This is what I've said so many times. Stop making own decisions, leave it up to the staff team and the other capable members of the community. 

+100 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 15:55

the server is gonna come out in 3 months with just raids and the rest of the content is still scuffed (pvp etc) while other servers have everything (good pvp, raids 1, 2, gauntlet, nightmare). At this point they should just close the server for good or sell to someone who is actually gonna fix more devs etc. at this rate its going nowhere

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 16:47

why even bother posting this shit. Its clearly not gonna change anything.

Edited by hahahihi