Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page For the love of god

Sign in to follow this  
kael

For the love of god

33 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 19:06

BURN IT TO THE GROUND BLAME TORN67 HE BROKE THE SOURCE CODE AND THE DEVS WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIX PATHING!

Muahahahahaha -through the fire and flames plays-

Unread
  (#0)
Default Wednesday 29th July, 2020, 19:58
11 hours ago, kael said:

It's been a week since the game was shutdown and we haven't got a bit of info about it.

al53K8P.png

TCBaeii.png

https://near-reality.org/forums/topic/31603-the-chambers-of-xeric/

Not my fault that you don't read discord/forums posts then ask for info

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 30th July, 2020, 00:35
4 hours ago, Arham said:

al53K8P.png

TCBaeii.png

https://near-reality.org/forums/topic/31603-the-chambers-of-xeric/

Not my fault that you don't read discord/forums posts then ask for info

Ok my bad I didn’t check the discord... 

I don’t consider your log to be info. I’ve know your working on raids for a year now just because your showing us what you’ve done that specific day isn’t considered new or important info. There is so much else that should be worked on that we should be informed on instead of raids. (What’s happening with pvp shop, what’s the world boss going to be like, any clue to when the server will be up and running, hows pvp rework going.) I can go on and on with things we could be getting info on yet for some reason we’ve only had raids logs released. We were told we would get all those things listed plus more July 1st and we haven’t heard anything the past 29 days. 

At least with the last resets Jacob stuck around for 3 weeks before disappearing for months. 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 30th July, 2020, 10:10

Burn

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 30th July, 2020, 10:44

i'm not sure about any of this if i'm honest

Unread
  (#0)
Default Thursday 30th July, 2020, 10:48

how can you not consider the log to be info its a log of progress lol

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 31st July, 2020, 02:03
14 hours ago, Jase said:

how can you not consider the log to be info its a log of progress lol

"Its a log of progress" its progress of something that isn't new by any means. Whats in the log is a project that was announced a year ago. I'd consider it 'info' if it was something new and custom to this server. I can go pick a random rsps and theres a 70% chance they have the exact same raids that arham is making right now. I just don't understand the thinking of only adding the log about raids. I have no idea what's happening with pvp, the world boss, or litterally anything thats being worked on right now...

I know raids is a big part of this new version but come on just give us some info about the other 20 things you should be working on.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 31st July, 2020, 02:50
46 minutes ago, 0p As Fork said:

"Its a log of progress" its progress of something that isn't new by any means. Whats in the log is a project that was announced a year ago. I'd consider it 'info' if it was something new and custom to this server. I can go pick a random rsps and theres a 70% chance they have the exact same raids that arham is making right now. I just don't understand the thinking of only adding the log about raids. I have no idea what's happening with pvp, the world boss, or litterally anything thats being worked on right now...

I know raids is a big part of this new version but come on just give us some info about the other 20 things you should be working on.

On 29/07/2020 at 7:35 PM, kael said:

Ok my bad I didn’t check the discord... 

I don’t consider your log to be info. I’ve know your working on raids for a year now just because your showing us what you’ve done that specific day isn’t considered new or important info. There is so much else that should be worked on that we should be informed on instead of raids. (What’s happening with pvp shop, what’s the world boss going to be like, any clue to when the server will be up and running, hows pvp rework going.) I can go on and on with things we could be getting info on yet for some reason we’ve only had raids logs released. We were told we would get all those things listed plus more July 1st and we haven’t heard anything the past 29 days. 

At least with the last resets Jacob stuck around for 3 weeks before disappearing for months. 

image.png

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 31st July, 2020, 05:57
3 hours ago, Arham said:

3 hours ago, Arham said:

image.png

This tell us nothing? The same shit you’ve been saying for months