Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Fake Reality

diew

Fake Reality

14 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Fake Reality - Friday 14th August, 2020, 03:36

Hello Everyone,

Hope you guys are doing well by staying inside or having fun outside. Stay safe.

I have not said a single word since I was banned 2 months ago for rwting until 2 and half months later today still no words from staffs on the server update as promised. Server is going downhill or has vanished. Why? Cuz Management gone missing, Hammy.. the only developer that we all know that has contributed alot of time to server contents has resigned, ands no updates on where we stand in terms of what was being promised. I figured alot of you rejoined or just never leave is due to NR was one of the best RSPS in history but today everything has changed, all the servers has changed, contents and players has changed. This isnt the NR with a thousand players anymore, the lime is still that lime from 6years ago. All other new/top Rsps has contents like raids1,2,3, NMZ and sht. What do we have? camp specific barrows at barrows brother? RS did get sht that is why they have OSRS, if OSRS is sht you can afk at NMZ to get maxed still... Everything has changed except NR, you gotta wakeup espically when nothing gets delivered. I know why some of you dont wanna leave, because you have huge bank. from staking or donating, but what do you do or show the bank to when the player count is sitting at like 50-70 total and only 30 real players? 

Have you ever thought that your thousands donated here can get you alot in OSRS or maybe alot in a more promising server?

I joined NR because of Pandemic, I assume most of you are as well. I have not touched a single OSRS 2D sht for like 5-6yrs until I joined this mess. I am still proud to say I have not staked alot maybe few bills only. Got all my sht from flipping, donating, pvming. I enjoy the time playing NR here but got banned for rwted total of maybe 100b into my bank without waiting to buy pins with osgp. Was told by management this was temp not perm, 60days has passed, no words no updates... Maybe they just want to perm me so all my customs will be removed from eco and people can donate for it again. They don't care about their players, customers, supporter W.E you call it. If you decide to stay for that promised "updates" gl to you. If you decide to leave wish you the best as well. I will stay until I get my answer from the staff, cuz I have waited for 75days now.

Stay safe and takecare.

Diew

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 14th August, 2020, 05:17

tldr later tho

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 14th August, 2020, 07:54

xd Banned

Unread
  (#0)
Default Friday 14th August, 2020, 15:58

Thanks for the kind words :( hppe u get your dream of a big nr soon buddy

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 16th August, 2020, 02:44
On 8/13/2020 at 10:17 PM, Slim said:

tldr later tho

Sorry for all the words..

On 8/14/2020 at 8:58 AM, Arham said:

Thanks for the kind words :( hppe u get your dream of a big nr soon buddy

You did your job, aint dreaming nothing. Since money I put in still gave me joy for like 4months.

On 8/14/2020 at 4:56 PM, jixuan said:

thousnds of dollars?????

Can I file taxes on that? Could have accumulated over 300% gain if I put that in stock.

55 minutes ago, SweatyWhip said:

GG eco reset

Chance is 99.9% NGL.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 16th August, 2020, 05:21
3 hours ago, SweatyWhip said:

GG eco reset

I don't think so to be honest.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Sunday 23rd August, 2020, 00:49