Sign in to follow this  
Mod Jacmob

Private Beta & Roadmap

21 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Private Beta & Roadmap - Tuesday 24th November, 2020, 17:27

Hello Community Members of Near-Reality,

I know there has been little to no communication from management over the past few months. I do apologize for that but we did not have a footing with a development team where we could make significant progress. We now have a foothold where we are able to maintain progress with development consistently. As I stated in previous posts we will not return until our promises are completed. With that, we are finally opening a private beta to begin testing the changes on the Raid rooms that we have completed. Simply put, I would like Raids to be as close to OSRS as possible. Once Raids is in a decent standing, we will fix the pathing around various bosses and areas, shops, drop tables ad bug bust the majority of issues that were present on the last launch. Only when these tasks have been accomplished will we go back online.

Read more about what we are working on here;

Near-Reality Development Roadmap - http://near-reality.org/roadmap/

We will be using this roadmap in the future to plan updates, work with the community to come up with future pieces of content and so forth.

If you would like to be considered for the beta team, PM me on Discord (Jacmob#4915) and use the following format;

Username:
GMT:
Knowledge of Raids:
We Do Raids Discord Member (yes or no):
Time available:

I’m sorry for the lack of transparency, we simply did not have a development team that was proving to do work until now, hang tight, test with us if you are able to assist us, and we’ll be back in no time.

Mod Jacmob
Near Reality Management Team

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 24th November, 2020, 21:34

Poggerss can't wait! miss you all!