Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Near-Reality is re-launching on April 9th, 2021
Join our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News > Dev Blog
Reload this Page Development Blog | February 7th, 2021

Optimum

Development Blog | February 7th, 2021

12 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default Development Blog | February 7th, 2021 - Monday 8th February, 2021, 00:08

Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well.

Last week I was moving home, so all progression has been from this week. I have accomplished a deeper understanding of raids map generation and the different types of maps that can be generated using many different resources such as open source repos like runelite:

runelite/runelite-client/src/main/java/net/runelite/client/plugins/raids at master · runelite/runelite (github.com)

While Runelite allows people to checkout the different blocked rooms and such, we don’t integrate with Runelite but it will not deter us from adding some messages to show which rooms and such have been blocked.

This discovery has allowed us to translate all the layouts to our codebase and start implementing an algorithm for placing the maps together

ZOdwtBS.png

Lots of different things have been put together and we are aiming to get the testers testing this now implementation of map generating by Friday. This is awesome news for everyone as we are stepping closer and closer to a raids launch.

Screenshots and videos will be released next Sunday for the new map generation

There also has been a lot of changes in the background, more towards the fixing of critical bugs.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 8th February, 2021, 00:18

Thank you Optimus Prime

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 8th February, 2021, 11:09

<3

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 8th February, 2021, 12:07

can we get standalone sever yet 

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 8th February, 2021, 12:22

Thanks dad❤️

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 8th February, 2021, 21:28

Bis dev! Thank you for the great improvements and continued advancement towards the launch!

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 9th February, 2021, 12:44

I like the update/progress, but is the focus on raids only rn? Because I personally think there is way more then raids which would make the server more attracting (renewing old/outdated content, pathing, droptables/wildy rework). Thanks for the updates :)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 9th February, 2021, 14:11
1 hour ago, unbanme said:

I like the update/progress, but is the focus on raids only rn? Because I personally think there is way more then raids which would make the server more attracting (renewing old/outdated content, pathing, droptables/wildy rework). Thanks for the updates :)

When we have a date for launch, we will be posting ALL of the changes we have done. For now these Development Blogs are for the Raids content.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 9th February, 2021, 15:53
3 hours ago, unbanme said:

https://near-reality.org/roadmap/