Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Near-Reality is re-launching on April 9th, 2021
Join our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page is RDI worth it.

Sign in to follow this  
Liumron

is RDI worth it.

20 posts in this topic

Unread
  (#0)
Default is RDI worth it. - Monday 15th February, 2021, 03:36

when this comes back is it actually worth going for RDI?

Edited by Liumron

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 15th February, 2021, 05:56

That would depend on what you consider worth it in all honesty. I achieved LDI because I have spent alot of time on this game and did spend alot of time back then as well which LDI helped boost and improve certain aspects of game play for me. These aspects include the shops, and monsters located on the LDI island but also many other things. It would just depend on how dedicated and what you would like out of your game play experience

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 15th February, 2021, 08:42
5 hours ago, Liumron said:

rdi doesnt need to be bought in one go. alot of people who have rdi have built the $400 up over time.

we will be giving an updated list of the islands and what each donator rank comes with closer to launch.

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 15th February, 2021, 11:08

:)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Monday 15th February, 2021, 23:14
11 hours ago, Flint said:

Rdi>ldi

I support this +1

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th February, 2021, 09:47
On 2/15/2021 at 12:42 AM, Jase said:

rdi doesnt need to be bought in one go. alot of people who have rdi have built the $400 up over time.

we will be giving an updated list of the islands and what each donator rank comes with closer to launch.

so there'll be new things to expect on the islands if there's an updated list? ;)

Unread
  (#0)
Default Tuesday 16th February, 2021, 14:35
4 hours ago, walrus q said:

so there'll be new things to expect on the islands if there's an updated list? ;)

Can’t go into specifics but it Jase’s reply might also have to do with the fact that we lost the up to date wiki, so there is not really a good place to find the list of up to date benefits right now.

On 2/14/2021 at 10:36 PM, Liumron said:

I think RDI is worth it. The ability to use ::bank and ::yell alone sell it for me. You can easily skill and do boss trips with access to your bank anywhere. Yelling makes it incredibly useful for buying/selling items and/or hosting events for the server.

In addition to the commands you get access to, the two RDI islands are nothing to scoff at either. Less populated islands with campable bosses means more loot for you. :)