Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News
Reload this Page UN Beta Applications

UN Beta Applications

Unread
  (#202410)
Default UN Beta Applications - Monday 8th March, 2021, 20:38

United Nations

Hello, Community Members of Near-Reality,

As we continually work on the wilderness and PKing itself, we need a team of dedicated PKers that care about the longevity of Near-Reality. We are going to rely heavily on the United Nations to come up with ideas for tweaks, improvements and to overall enhance the quality of the preparation and in turn, the return of BloodLust itself.

If you are an active, experienced PKer who would like to get involved in improving this signature competition and combat system of Near Reality, please send in the application form below to me as the first step in the process (via Discord - Flint#0004). Assuming you are accepted, you will be personally interviewed and your background verified to ensure that you are indeed suitable as a member of United Nations. 

• What is our purpose?
  • The purpose of the UN is to be a direct line for the chosen most active wilderness participants to reach out to the upper staff team and influence the direction the wilderness updates take.
  • All the information shared in UN discussions will be considered public knowledge, meaning no UN member will receive any type of advantage in the live game.

• Can non UN members participate?
    • If you are not part of the UN, that's not a problem, we are more than happy to listen to everyone's ideas on wilderness improvements and QoL updates. If you would like to suggest anything bigger than usual such as a new boss, a new event or some kind of rework, make sure you properly structure it with all the necessary details.
    • You can send your suggestions by messaging me on forums or preferably contact me via discord by finding me in the NR discord (Flint#0004).

Please be advised that we're going to have a variety of people from a variety of clans. We're not interested in clan biases.

Player name:
Average activity per day (hours):
Clan/PKing experience:
Something about yourself:
Why you?: 

Please copy and paste the application above, and send it to me here on the Discord (Flint#0004). Applications will close in 7 days (will re-open as we see fit).

A few points to note:

1. Applications will be accepted/declined within 24 hours

2. You will be contacted by myself for an interview if you are accepted and we will agree on a date and time

3. All decisions taken by me are final

4. No special privileges will be garnered from this rank

5. My discord is Flint#0004

Near-Reality Management Team

• Zack locked this topic