Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

OSNR
Join Our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Rants
Reload this Page Tired of it

Unread
  (#205876)
Default Tired of it - Monday 10th May, 2021, 02:53

So this has happened to me all the time. I personally think its a joke and enough is enough. Mw2monster is a straight joke along with another hand full of people. Mw2monster logged on broke and begging me for a hook up because I've been eco at least 3 times since relaunch. So I give him cash and items because we were friends or at least I though. Not just him but others have always asked me for loans or hooks and I give give give. well like everyone and anyone people get cleaned. I cashed out my bank and got cleaned for the rest. So I ask Mw2 for a hook up as he tells me he has 274 d pins has bank ect ect. This man tells me im a 4 year old and I NEVER gave him any thing. Its funny because I know I did. So simple solution I ask killerrun to check the trade logs and although he cant send me the trade logs he did tell me it shows me giving him items and cash. So long story short EVERYONE IF AND WHEN YOU BECOME RICH pick your friends wisely because they are all pixel hungry and will stab you quickly. I will become rich again if I have to buy into the game with d pins. but from now on I will no longer be giving anyone anything and this is why.

20210509_215254

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unread
  (#205877)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 03:17

Simply don`t hook who you don`t know irl, unless you`re ok with losing the money you hooked.

Unread
  (#205878)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 03:20

Yep. Happened to me several times in old NR. You get rich, people ask for hooks and act like your best friend until you end up with a clean bank, then you ask them and they basically tell you to "Fuck off" and act like as if you don't exist. It's dumb shit that happens and yeah. Dunno why but the most trustworthy people I've had were met either in single pk (Edge) or PVMing.

Sorry you gotta deal with this bullshit. Also your screeny is cutoff, may need to fix that.

Unread
  (#205879)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 03:26

Yep. Happened to me several times in old NR. You get rich, people ask for hooks and act like your best friend until you end up with a clean bank, then you ask them and they basically tell you to "Fuck off" and act like as if you don't exist. It's dumb shit that happens and yeah. Dunno why but the most trustworthy people I've had were met either in single pk (Edge) or PVMing.

Sorry you gotta deal with this bullshit. Also your screeny is cutoff, may need to fix that.

Yep I mean I met him before the relaunch and we were cool....but people change. I've also met cool people pking and pvming. It's honestly just dumb to me how people do that...and thanks I tried to but it wouldn't work. You can kinda still see the admin saying I gave him cash and items.

Unread
  (#205880)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 03:28

Simply don`t hook who you don`t know irl, unless you`re ok with losing the money you hooked.

That's kinda invalid as alot of people don't play with irl friends. And it's definitely understandable about losing the money you hook

But that apples if they lose it or whatever but the attempt to pay back debt or hooks should be first priority 

Unread
  (#205882)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 03:58

Massive +1

Unread
  (#205883)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 05:13

I've never seen a staff alt lash out like this. 

Edited by Digi22

Unread
  (#205885)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 07:12

Lmao out of experience, just stop hooking stakers. A solid pvmer or pker is 30x more happy with 10% of the hooks u give and are always able to give back when needed! 

+1

Unread
  (#205888)
Default Monday 10th May, 2021, 09:06

y i never get h00ked

• 2 weeks later...
Unread
  (#206438)
Default Wednesday 19th May, 2021, 09:37

its the way she goes bro. when i made big bank i hooked everyone all the time, gave so much shit to random players, donated for heaps FFAS..... now i can barely even get 50m from my friends lol. CZR is the only good one who lends me a lime every so often when hes got bank. i always return it and never ask to keep it. i never ask anyone for anything cause i have learnt everyone on this game is selfish lol