Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

OSNR
Join Our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News > Change Log
Reload this Page Game Updates & Overhaul | May 24th, 2021

Game Updates & Overhaul | May 24th, 2021

Unread
  (#206931)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 12:11

Pog

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unread
  (#206934)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 13:13

:holyFuck:

Nice!

Edited by Hermoine

Unread
  (#206935)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 14:08

No me deja entrar, lo borré y lo descargué de nuevo y me sale un "error fatal". ¿Que puedo hacer?

Unread
  (#206936)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 14:15

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure many of you are curious what we have been up to, and why there hasn't been an update in quite a few days. Simply put, we began rewriting major systems in place within Near-Reality. This includes, pathing, clipping, special attacks, accuracy and many more integral systems of Near-Reality. It isn't an easy process, and it took us many hours of work and testing to finalize these systems. Albeit the only one that is still in testing phases is pathing and clipping, we are finally able to bring a properly working, Granite Maul, Dragon Spear, Korasi, Dragon Claws and so forth to the table. These systems are NEEDED for us to succeed with Bloodlust, we can't have such a major event that surrounds the Wilderness without flawless mechanics.

Another reason for the delay is due to switch nearly ALL maps (2000+) to OSRS base, this was intended for many reasons, this will allow us to load data ondemand much quicker, less memory usage, better FPS, and mainly allow us to bring unique features to the Near-Reality client. Simply put, we are future proofing the game right now. This update broke hundreds of objects, and I want to thank our team for all of the testing they did. Now, this may mean there are some things we forgot, but now that the majority of systems are completed, these fixes can be implemented daily.

Also, Nightmare should be back to working as intended. I know this is a lot of information and I am sorry I couldn't share earlier! Regardless, we are prepping for Bloodlust and this will change everything! We will be creating some polls regarding Bloodlust this week as well.

Without further ado,

Game Updates

• Increased Nightmare countdown fight timer to 3 minutes
  • Added a damage modifier to totems for Nightmare parties less than 5.
  • Added a bank option to Shura (right click her)
  • Overloads should work properly in Raids
  • You can now use paints on Dark Bows as intended
  • AOE damage is taken to targets that are in multi within the vicinity when using multi-target combat spells such as barrage (npcs)
  • Modified drink/eat delay timers for consumables to allow for betting "tick eating"
  • Boosted the rate for Hellhounds from Duradel
  • Buffed the rate of Cox Reward Scrolls (Dexterous prayer scroll, Arcane prayer scroll)
  • Fixed a bug causing DFS to damage Nightmare totems
  • Nerfed the amount of damage required to get a drop from Nightmare
  • Fixed a bug with Nightmare generating parasite targets
  • Wilderness obelisks can now be configured to set a defined destination if you have at least 200 PVP kills
  • Looting bags will now drop under player's feet when killing Kraken
  • Larran's key will now drop under player's feet when killing kraken
  • Added Box of Health at Edgeville to restore player stats.
  • Added Infinity boots to vote store
  • Fixed a bug causing players to dc when attaching feathers to arrow shafts
  • Reworked the Dragon Claw special formula to be more reflective of osrs
  • Reworked the Korasi's Sword special formula to scale damage more accurately
  • The dragon spear special attack will now shove players back 1 in the expected direction
  • Granite maul special attack has been reworked. This should allow for better tick combos.
  • Rework the Dark Bow special formula to be more reflective of osrs. Special attack damage will at least hit the expected minimum damage.
  • Fixed a bug causing parasites to incorrectly heal the Nightmare's shield HP
  • Fixed a bug causing nightmare's shield phase to appear in instances where it shouldn't
  • Donator ranks will now get their expected slayer boost skip
  • A bug causing PKP donator boosts to not be recognized within the Wilderness has been fixed
  • Fixed a bug allowing players to farm Raid Points within Great Olm
  • Fixed a bug that would cause items to disappear within the trading post when making a new listing if an unclaimed item of the same type existed
  • Fixed a bug causing items to sometimes not appear when expected while searching listings by item name
  • Staked items will now be returned to your bank if both players die within a duel as opposed to being dropped on the floor
  • Dinh's Bulwark will now unnote upon banking
  • Defenders under Dragon will now drop at 1/15 for normal and Ironman accounts. Dragon Defenders will drop at a 1/1000 for normal accounts and 1/100 for Ironmen
  • Fixed a bug causing some spots deep within the Wilderness to make the player appear they were not within pvp.
  • Added announcements when receiving a rare from a treasure trail casket
  • Fixed a bug causing players to lose unclaimed items within Trading Post when creating a new listing of the same item has been fixed
  • You will now mitigate more damage from The Nightmare's basic attacks when praying correctly
  • Fixed a bug causing the preserve prayer to deactivate immediately upon activating it
  • Max Free For All has seen quite a few item changes e.g. Torva -> Vesta's, Neiz Faceguard, etc
  • Treasure trail rewards have been reworked. You can view the updated tables within the drop list interface in your quest tab
  • Uber donator yell delay is now set at 3 seconds
  • Fixed a bug causing presets to apply stats incorrectly when using the 'overwrite with current gear' option. You may need to remake any existing presets after this update if you experience this issue
  • Updated muttadile and vanguard drop tables to drop the correct overload potion within raids
  • Fixed a bug causing you to sometimes become stuck halfway through the tightrope obstacle within raids
  • You can now check how many steps you've completed when doing a clue scroll by clicking the 'check steps' option on the item in your inventory
  • You can no longer damage The Nightmare with ranged-based or magic-based attacks.
  • A bug allowing players to attack Great Olm outside of the Chamber has been fixed.

Client Updates

• Proper implementation of 32k+ Object interaction support
  • Removal of 317 Maps & Objects
  • OSRS maps as base (with rs2 where needed)
  • Fixed and updated scene rendering
  • Fixed player chat heads
  • Added a bank option to Shura at ::nightmare
  • Fixed giant NPC chat heads

**Note if you had presets set up, I urge you to reset the stats as we fixed a bug where it would randomly set your stats to 1**

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

2bjQw5B.png

Again I am glad we did this, it will allow us to move forward and continue to implement flawless content, mechanics and so forth. Thank you for sticking by our side! Optimum should have a Development Blog up sometime this week regarding pathing and clipping in it's entirety.

Mod Jacmob, Heaven, K4rn4ge

Near Reality Management Team

I'm ngl pvp just got worse. +1 for the shops. +1 for proper gmaul tick. -1111 for every other weapon worked on. I prefer yesterday's NR than today's NR if I'm being frank.

Unread
  (#206938)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 14:33

Banging updates!

Unread
  (#206944)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 15:17

No me deja entrar, lo borré y lo descargué de nuevo y me sale un "error fatal". ¿Que puedo hacer?

Todavia no entras?

Unread
  (#206945)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 15:31

Todavia no entras?

no

Unread
  (#206946)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 15:51

no

Hay un print screen del error fatal? Talvez los staffs pueden ayudar-te, y yo puede traducir si no hablas ingles.

Unread
  (#206955)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 18:25

great work brother jacmob 

Unread
  (#206956)
Default Tuesday 25th May, 2021, 18:43

After update client has not worked for me, I get a "fatal error message" after the loading updates screen. Tried uninstalling and re-installing. Deleted and cleared the cache from my browser. I have the most up to date Java. Anyone found a solution??