Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

Nightmare is Now Here! - Check Out The Update
Bloodlust - Coming Soon!
Join Our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > PVP > Clan Discussion
Reload this Page Introduction to Honor - NR PvM Clan (Looking for feedback)

Introduction to Honor - NR PvM Clan (Looking for feedback)

Unread
  (#207706)
Default Introduction to Honor - NR PvM Clan (Looking for feedback) - Thursday 3rd June, 2021, 20:19

Hello, 

I want to create a clan/community for PvMing. It seems like 90% of the server only does PvMing which is fine as I am a big PvMer myself. However, I don't know how long this clan or the server itself will last so I wanted to create a community that can thrive for as long as it can and I wanted to get some feedback from the community. Here is how the system I have thought out is and you guys let me know if you have better suggestions. It will take some time for me to finalize designs and create the layout but before I put all this effort, I need to know it's going to be worthwhile

Community outlook:

• An inclusive environment who accepts all PvMers that strives to achieve great things in Near-Reality. This includes sharing achievements, PvMing with each other and having a place to trade items and talk about things.

Members outlook:

• A community to grow in with goals in mind while participating in events, and potential to earn GP through community involvement. 

• Things include, trusted splits within the party of other clan members

• Finding raid groups

• Finding boss groups

• Duo Slayer

• Learning new PVM activities from Round-Table members

Hierarchy

Owner

• If I were to stop playing NR, I hope someone would be willing to take the community/clan and uphold its legacy. However, I do see myself playing for a while.

Overseer

• An additional role to those chosen from the round table

• Help with events, moderate members, do giveaways.

Round Table Knights

• Reserved for those who have accomplished the most in Near-Reality

• Willing to bring suggestions to help progress the clan

• Help with teaching clan members bosses/raids (NM, Raids, TOB?)

• TBA

• Since it is the beginning of the round-table, I will choose the first 2 candidates myself for those who apply.

• Minimum Requirements:

• Completionist Cape

• Positive Reputation in the community

• At least 4 unique boss pets

• Proficient in teaching others PvM related content

• Raids KC: 50+ (may change)

• Gear Requirements:

• y0VFpDINCzIGZchY6Xnwlly6CxqqU9074lna_8uogemNSrpv7HIvaZr7J5gfvPaqzYbEf6feAq-2yKWa5V6Ciri9pxCRHgukljA5ysb5gCny3qXDZngZVNQiPZq-dm0vu-P9KTwX

• The following can be substituted:

• Ancestral Set > Virtus Set -> Red Slayer Helm

• Wyvern Shield -> Dragon Kiteshield -> Sirens Tome -> Arcane Spirit Shield

• SLL6jKNoCGZMKMaj6IFuFzsWWzpzGL9oV5YIoZO3hm9AE1vJyS6E9bJHkWtdaRDvbhP7hLaNrrkw3vwibMZjVdMxtev3NsJraIRofRzTi1KIlRBlAvrljaf5FujfjU3Btm0wBsWB

• Slayer Helm -> Pernix Cowl

• Pernix Set -> Morg Set -> Arma Set

• fzFmXm8ZQq_Kz74bbIbu-kMOTKiUvEfhXD78QV70m1-avWmflCkU33ENahUBXxaAgHGrIfWig8N-dT3FpbBAJhNd9i6WgZTgRrSb-w7AOnj2TvH5oADMWePJ3dd_qlSq3ktNe8Sr

• Vesta -> Bandos

• Fero -> Goliath

• Slayer Helm -> Nezzy Faceguard

Jeweled Ranks (Membered) (Numbers subject to change on release/future ranks added)

• Reserved for members who have achieved a feat in Near-Reality. Something that shows they have played NR and can be considered a strong PvMer

• Notes:

• I understand that Collection log is not in the game yet so I have to ask to provide proof of new screenshots so people will not be in these ranks due to the high requirements early

• I will accept screenshots as long as they were in this revision of NR (can be changed to not allow this)

• Boss pets can be substituted if a person is 2x the KC of the pet and still has not received it. Might be changed to x1.5

• Zenyte

• Highest tier so far, I will try to make this very difficult to obtain because I want it to seem like this person is someone who PvMs a lot and has done a lot to achieve where they are.

• Have acquired BIS for all three styles of gear

• Have received an item drop that can be considered either

• 5b+ (will have to be judged)

• Twisted Bow

• Dragon Hunter Lance

• Vesta piece

• TBD

• Received 4+ unique boss pets

• Has achieved a pet that is rarer than 1/2500 or a rare pet

• Olmlet

• Nightmare Pet

• Sirenic/Bandos Pet

• Gano/Galvek Pet

• Onyx

• Have acquired two styles of BIS gear.

• Screenshot proof of receiving at least a 1/1000 drop worth at least 1b+ 

• Received 3+ unique boss pets

• Diamond

• Screenshot proof of receiving at least a 1/750 drop worth at least 500m+

• Received 2+ unique boss pets

• Have acquired a BIS set of at least 1 style (can be close to BIS)

• Ruby

• Completed these Achievements

• _B6OiXrFS3EVEuHHtJEz-jxZaQUcaWLZxiRY_vq7DJQQximkrMUgB9044Rc2SZlv8BPjs6IbftSydNknf4MSwTpqmz9WdOlGIWqxZqawoUishZtWkbnoAY3EbZ2e2fkVTLsZpwJN

• Completed all of Sapphire Requirements

• Have a raids KC of at least 5

• Achieved one boss pet

• Sapphire

• Minimum requirement to be considered a member

• Positive player / reformed toxic player

• Maxed account

• At least 2 week old forum account

• Full Void

Recruits 

• People who are just within the community and working their way up to joining in as a member

• People who have joined the discord and are looking to be part of the community for trading purposes.

Giveaways

Opening Giveaway - Lime whip

Members Only

Weekly Giveaways- 1B Min

Lottery Giveaways(1 week prob) - Pernix Cowl

• The goal here is to create a pool of money that allows me to buy big items to put into the lottery giveaways and if there are any left, add to the weekly giveaways.

• I think setting it at 100m an entry -> 500m-1b max 

• I want to limit it so people can’t just buy out the lottery

• I will not keep any money, it will always go back into the community.

• This is something that I’ll trial run and see if the clan likes it.

Round Table

• Special Event - For the elites within the clan, I will try to host a very unique giveaway that's exclusive to those that have done a lot within the server and achieved many things.

• I will try to give out like an exclusive rare or something that's worth a bit in order to entice members to reach this level.

Weekly Events

1-2 days on the weekend, I will try to host an event for 1-2 hours. I will also try to announce some random events when I feel like it and try to announce it to give some people time to get on.

Things I plan to do:

• Raids Mass/Learning Event 

• Corporal Beast Mass

• Nex Mass

• Nightmare Mass

• Hide n Seek (only within the clan)

• Runescape Trivia (only within the clan)

• Goodiebags (only within the clan)

• Team Bingo

• Battleship 

• Pest Control Mass

• Race to XXX (only within the clan) (Weekly Events)

• Drop Parties (only within the clan

Unread
  (#207707)
Default Thursday 3rd June, 2021, 20:25

interesting! really support this, needs more pvming groups going at it it has potential 

Unread
  (#207708)
Default Thursday 3rd June, 2021, 20:27

I do support this, but in the history of NR a lot of people tried to come up with different clans. The problem is you always end up logging in with like 2-3 members online and you mostly go back to the 'trade' cc. 

It's hard to start something like this up, but once it's running with enough people, you'll definitely be able to keep it running!

+1 Support, but due the low amount of people in server + hard to start clan I have my doubts. Pro tip: Keep this thread in the air and connect some actions on it. Don't let it dissapear. Persistence pays off.

I'd join :D

EDIT:

For the 'round the table knights' you do have some high requirements. Problem on this could be: People could stake and end up with all those items, join the team, lose, ???

Another thing: Me as an iron am one of the most active pvm'ers, but I'll never be able to get all that gear within 2 years of fulltime play or smth. Maybe change it a little with exceptions for iron

Edited by L 00 t 4 lif

Unread
  (#207710)
Default Thursday 3rd June, 2021, 20:39

+1 support this! Excited to see this type of clan! :D I would love to join at some point.

Unread
  (#207712)
Default Thursday 3rd June, 2021, 20:43

For the 'round the table knights' you do have some high requirements. Problem on this could be: People could stake and end up with all those items, join the team, lose, ???

Another thing: Me as an iron am one of the most active pvm'ers, but I'll never be able to get all that gear within 2 years of fulltime play or smth. Maybe change it a little with exceptions for iron

I can definitely look into changing some requirements for ironmen. this was oversight on my part and will work on adding this.

as for the round table knights. all members must have this gear at all times. we are pvmers, not stakers. also a staker(person who only stakes btw) is not going to have all those accomplished id assume and the committee will have to vote that person in once established.

Unread
  (#207719)
Default Thursday 3rd June, 2021, 21:45

I feel like this will be awesome for the community.

Unread
  (#207727)
Default Friday 4th June, 2021, 00:31

Maybe if staff made it so if you log out in a clan, you also relog into the SAME CLAN. right now whatever clan you're in you relog and youre in no clan (unless its trade). Stops clans like this from actually existing.

Unread
  (#207730)
Default Friday 4th June, 2021, 01:36

heres some feedback for you:

amen

Unread
  (#207747)
Default Friday 4th June, 2021, 06:28

This isnt a bad idea at all, i have to back what loot for life has said, this is extremely difficult, as once the cc is below 4 people they will jump to trade cc. Im interested to see how this pans out

Unread
  (#207749)
Default Friday 4th June, 2021, 06:46

I can see that you have put a lot time in it. I love to join!