Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

OSNR
Join Our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > Announcements > News > Change Log
Reload this Page Games Updates | June 6th, 2021

Games Updates | June 6th, 2021

Unread
  (#208155)
Default Games Updates | June 6th, 2021 - Monday 7th June, 2021, 04:38

Sup!

I know this isn't the familiar face who usually brings you the update logs, but we're switching it up today. To give you a quick tl;dr regarding who I am, I am one of the lead developers who semi-recently started working under Near-Reality (~3 months or so ago). We have a lot coming your way within the weeks to comes and I'll be making a more informative post later this week discussing some big projects and system revamps that I have seen heavily requested. More on those things later, but without further delay here is the patch notes for today:

• Sacrificing bones to the chaos altar at level 38 wilderness will now count towards the achievement progression.
  • Fixed a bug with the consumption of overloads not working as intended within a raid session.
  • Fixed a bug with the consumption of prayer enhance potions not working as intended within a raid session.
  • The raids party tab will now update the current status while progressing through the Chambers of Xeric during a raid session.
  • Dragon boots can now be combined with the proper ornament kit to createa pair of dragon boots (or).
  • Dragon harpoons can now be used when fishing.
  • Dragon harpoons now have a 1/2000 base drop rate when on your (any) Slayer task.
  • Infernal harpoons may now be used to catch fish and have a 1/5 chance (1/3 for donators) to cook the fish on your next catch awarding you half the Cooking xp.
  • Infernal harpoons may now be upgraded when used with the Trailerblazer tool ornament kit to create an infernal harpoon (or).
  • Infernal axes may now be used to chop down trees and have a 1/5 chance (1/3 for donators) to burn a log on your next successful chop awarding your half the Firemaking xp.
  • Infernal axes may now be upgraded when used with the Trailerblazer tool ornament kit to create an infernal axe (or).
  • Infernal axe special attack may be used to temporarily boost your Woodcutting level by 3.
  • Infernal harpoon special attack may now be used to temporarily boost your Fishing level by 3.
  • Dragon harpoon special attack may now be used to temporarily boost your Fishing level by 3.
  • Fixed a bug causing interaction with the monkey bars inside the Edgeville dungeon to fail.
  • Fixed a bug causing an elite clue step to not open the map hint interface when attempting to open it.
  • Fixed a visual bug with projectiles when using certain ranged attacks.
  • Fixed a bug causing players who have dealt damage to Seren to not receive any drops upon her death.
  • Fixed a bug causing interactions with the Edgeville trapdoor to fail when attempting to climb down.

Thank you again for your patience and constant support.

~Heaven, Mod Jacmob

Near Reality Management Team

Sh93leN0uT.gif

MPzMf8Tcd8.gif

java_zOZeOTWkl9.png

java_GCRXznZRqL.png

java_f49Yd0BiUL.png

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unread
  (#208157)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 04:49

Leggooo

Unread
  (#208158)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 05:17

wow alot of useless items being fixed here. can we get a fix on delayed prayer switches?

Unread
  (#208159)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 05:19

pog let me see some more raid fixes!

Unread
  (#208160)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 05:53

Great QOL update!

Unread
  (#208164)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 07:10

Ain't gonna lie, aren't there still a lot of bugs that need to be fixed instead of added some self-cooking/burning axes?

I know the fountain at personal house (construction) still dc's u

The clue at canifis still doesn't work

A lot of UDI (pick slayer task etc), which are the biggest income don't work

Is this really how the backlog is working? Just doing w.e without putting priority on the UDI? I feel like they are more important than these QoL updates tbh

Edited by L 00 t 4 lif

Unread
  (#208165)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 07:10

Ain't gonna lie, aren't there still a lot of bugs that need to be fixed instead of added some self-cooking/burning axes?

Is this really how the backlog is working? Just doing w.e without putting priority on the UDI? I feel like they are more important than these QoL updates tbh

Unread
  (#208171)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 10:53

Ok, thanks.

Unread
  (#208172)
Default Monday 7th June, 2021, 11:09

The past like 3 updates prior to this one knocked out almost every donator benefit on the store faq page. The pick you own slayer task is a whole new system with interfaces that will need to be created and will take some time.