Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

OSNR
Join Our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > Feedback > Suggestions
Reload this Page Player suggestions

Player suggestions

Unread
  (#209877)
Default Saturday 31st July, 2021, 22:12

Don't kick people from discord for saying that paying someone 200m to find bugs is a useless suggestion because they won't be fixed anyway

Or alternatively pay people 200m for each bug they find 

what currency are you talking about? if it's nrgp that would be useless given how many bugs are about at that rate we'd need to reset cash again

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Add a 10 min afk logout timer 

This. It's getting ridiculous how you guys won't say ANYTHING about what's going on. Super suspicious, and very unfair to the poor people who actually donated.  Gotta get on the communication asa

TRANSPARANCY IN UPDATE TIMES PLS PSL SPL SLP SLS PL PSL PSLP LSPLS PLS PLSPSL PLSP LSPL PSLPSL 

Unread
  (#209881)
Default Sunday 1st August, 2021, 08:01

I’d like you guys to write up suggestions that you have. It makes it so much easier to review them if they are well thought out and written as well as in one place.  Use this thread to reply with any suggestions you have that can improve Near Reality.

Anything can be suggested. As a start, I’d like to look into getting the forums more active besides spam threads.  You guys are more than welcome to use any of the sections to create discussions.  Talk about the game, other games you play, your job, your lack of a love life, or even talk about how much you love mining the star like @Zander.

I’m looking for suggestions about literally all areas: pking, skilling, pvm, forums, staff engagement.  Anything.

I dont know if you played chaos-realms couple year ago with drax being owner but part of the requirements for either comp cape or dev cape was have all skills at 2b xp because there was this thing called Skilling passives and not only it was a hard and long term goal but each skill came with passive rewards. 1 of skills was woodcutting and once we reach 500m xp in wc we cut logs 25% faster and at 1b xp it was 50% faster. if you like this idea i can come up with the rest of the passive rewards for all skills.

Unread
  (#209882)
Default Sunday 1st August, 2021, 08:01

@Zack

1. Skilliing passives

2. Skeletal trio bosses

I dont know if you played chaos-realms couple year ago with drax being owner but that server was a remake of near reality when it had first shut down. part of the requirements for either comp cape or dev cape was have all skills at 2b xp because there was this thing called Skilling passives and not only it was a hard and long term goal but each skill came with passive rewards. 1 of skills was woodcutting and once we reach 500m xp in wc we cut logs 25% faster and at 1b xp it was 50% faster. if you like this idea i can come up with the rest of the passive rewards for all skills.

Edited by Rumadbud

Unread
  (#209884)
Default Sunday 1st August, 2021, 10:19

Support passives, also with multiple pets pls

Unread
  (#209893)
Default Sunday 1st August, 2021, 18:39

Don't kick people from discord for saying that paying someone 200m to find bugs is a useless suggestion because they won't be fixed anyway

LOL

Unread
  (#209895)
Default Sunday 1st August, 2021, 19:02

I dont know if you played chaos-realms couple year ago with drax being owner but part of the requirements for either comp cape or dev cape was have all skills at 2b xp because there was this thing called Skilling passives and not only it was a hard and long term goal but each skill came with passive rewards. 1 of skills was woodcutting and once we reach 500m xp in wc we cut logs 25% faster and at 1b xp it was 50% faster. if you like this idea i can come up with the rest of the passive rewards for all skills.

Pets have the passives pretty much.

Unread
  (#209898)
Default Sunday 1st August, 2021, 21:46

Nice. Nightmare does feel a bit better. I've only tried soloing so far but totems are much better than before. There was one bug I encountered recently where the North East totem didn't get completed once it was fully charged.

As for CoX, it's pretty good other than the pathing, and difficulty of Olm solo. Soloing is just not viable at all, even with max gear. Olm hits damn hard through good gear, and the pathing + client quirks make it very tough to dodge mechanics. At the moment, you pretty much need to duo it and abuse a duo-only safespot (which just prevents Olm from targeting anyone, which I'm sure you know about). I wouldn't even call it bug abuse, as it's the only way to really enjoy the content. If that gets fixed, Olm needs a nerf. 

And glad you like the slayer helms. I could see the Zuk helm being a good PKP store item. Not that PKers would want it, but it would give PVMers another reason to buy PKP, which would encourage PKers to go make more PKP (thus making more people PK).

I think NR is one of the few servers that has potential to balance PVP and PVM. Just gotta plan out a proper ecosystem that allows the two to co-exist. E.x., PVMers get boss drops valuable to PKers -> PVMers sell them to PKers -> PVMers want BIS PVM items from PKP shops -> PVMers need PKP from PKers -> PKers see an opportunity to make gold, so they go make PKP. Then you have a nice cycle. 

At the root of the game, it's not a secret that most people play for the cashout potential. All our goals are to get rich and put some cash away on 07. Some want to do that by PVMing, some by PKing, very rarely is it both. So, try to make an economy that makes both styles complement each other rather than making them exclusive to each other (the rigour/augery scrolls were a good idea). 

We will be having a large Development Blog which will include; Theatre of Blood, Collection Log, and CoX fixes. The next pieces of content will be along the lines of Combat/Wilderness Achievements + the Combat Completionist Cape new Slayer Helmets and rewards, and standard Achievement reworks/rewards. Bloodlust will be released once these pieces of content have been released and battle-tested.

Unread
  (#209899)
Default Sunday 1st August, 2021, 23:29

what currency are you talking about? if it's nrgp that would be useless given how many bugs are about at that rate we'd need to reset cash again

I whole heartedly agree and was the exact point I made when someone suggested this but was banned for it. Good point though keep it up just becareful you don't get kicked saying treasonous stuff like this

Edited by bec

Unread
  (#209900)
Default Monday 2nd August, 2021, 02:53

Pets have the passives pretty much.

your saying theres a pet that helps with wc?

Unread
  (#209913)
Default Monday 2nd August, 2021, 09:19

id be billionaire irl then