Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server

OSNR
Join Our Discord for OSRS GP Giveaways!

Go Back   Near-Reality RSPS - Runescape Private Server > General Discussion > General Discussion
Reload this Page Communication?

Unread
  (#210433)
Default Communication? - Sunday 14th November, 2021, 19:52

Hi everyone.

I've seen posts from people with frustrations from the donations they've provided only to feel neglected and watch this server perish with no real solution in sight. The lack of communication from the creative/communication teams is appalling, and the fact that there was only ONE ACTIVE PLAYER, (after I just now signed in for the first time in months), is utterly astonishing. 

So, at this point, what is the end game? There's hardly any communication whatsoever, no estimated timeline, no insight/discussion of ad spend. AND with recent changes coming to OSRS (no duel arena) - I feel as though there will be a massive spike in folks returning back to private servers and this would absolutely be a time to capitalize on this.

With all of this being stated - can any of the dev team actually communicate the following;

• An anticipated release date?
  • Can anyone from the NR team shed light on the actual traction they're looking to develop with the previous donations made?
  • What the future player base/enhancements to the server may look like? (Apart from the thread posted in the newsfeed about OSNR).

Just looking to get some clarity because this used to be one of - if not the best servers out there. At it's prime it had multiple worlds and tons of traffic going for it.

Unread
  (#210437)
Default Sunday 14th November, 2021, 22:13

This is pretty much how the last version of this went to.  Radio silence

Unread
  (#210439)
Default Monday 15th November, 2021, 00:39

We are about release to two development blog(s) including the Nightmare and Construction, the following week or so we will be releasing the Theatre of Blood development blog. We have been creating an entire backend for the new server, entire new website, api, etc. the upcoming launch will be our most ambitious launch and the budget for just the advertising is the most of any server I have ever owned. Sit tight, we’ll have some news soon. I thank you for sticking with us.